Fish Taco Salad
A yummy fresh fish salad.
- 1.5 c. Iceberg Lettuce (Chopped)
- 1/2 c. Purple Cabbage (Shredded)
- 2 tbsp. Green Onions (Chopped)
- 1 tbsp. Cilantro (Chopped)
- 1/4 c. Tomato (Diced)
- 1/4 c. Cucumber (Diced)
- 1/8 c. Yellow Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1/4 c. Tartar Sauce (The Dressing)
Marinade the fish and let sit for at least 15 minutes.
Then, cook in a skillet over medium heat. Cover with a lid.
Remove from heat when cooked.
After washing hands, add the chopped iceberg lettuce, purple cabbage, cilantro and green onions to a large dinner plate.
Next, add the cooked fish to the salad and then cover with fresh chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, and yellow bell peppers.
And finally, you can cover the salad with your favorite low carb tartar sauce to use as a salad dressing.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 209kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 21gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 396mgPotassium: 902mgFiber: 5gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 2547IUVitamin C: 76mgCalcium: 102mgIron: 2mg