Keto Scrambled Eggs
Some keto scrambled eggs to go with your keto bagels, keto biscuits, or keto waffles. GET STARTED
Not A Member Yet?
Become a member to access all of our recipes!
What To Put In Your Egg Scramble?
Keto scrambled eggs are a simple way to start or perhaps end your day. All around the world people make and eat scrambled eggs! Of course, every culture and subculture have their own unique way of making their scrambled eggs. So, there is an endless variety of keto scrambled eggs that can be made. Scrambled eggs are often seasoned with different fresh local vegetables, herbs, and spices. In some cultures, scrambled eggs will be mixed with different cheeses or meats. Then, they are often served with a traditional side of bread for breakfast, lunch or dinner as well. So, keto scrambled eggs are a yummy and inexpensive way to start a low carb diet or keto diet.
As already mentioned, you can add different vegetables, herbs, spices, cheeses, and meats to your keto egg scramble. Below you will find a list of specific of things you can add to your keto scrambled eggs.
- Vegetables – Some of the most common vegetables used in scrambled eggs are bell pepper, onion, mushroom, spinach, kale, tomato, and broccoli.
- Herbs – Common herbs included in scrambled eggs are garlic, basil, parsley, rosemary, oregano, or dill. However, ginger and turmeric are not out of the question either.
- Spices – Salt is likely the most common “spice” or seasoning used in scrambled eggs with black pepper being second. Then, you can add cayenne powder or red pepper flakes to spice things up.
- Cheeses – There are all kinds of keto cheeses available including, but not limited to, cheddar, pepper jack, American, mozzarella, gouda, and feta. So, you can add different cheeses to your scrambled eggs to end up with almost completely different tasting scrambled eggs.
- Meats – You can add any cooked meat you want to your scrambled eggs. Popular meat choices for a keto breakfast might include bacon, ham, or minced (ground) breakfast sausage. Then too, deli meats make really nice additions to keto scrambled eggs as well. And lastly, some seafoods like shrimp and crawfish are pretty yummy in scrambled eggs as well.