Keto Popsicles Recipes
Not A Member Yet?
For less than the cost of a some keto popsicles, you can access 100+ keto recipes and track your macros in our budget-friendly low carb meal planner!
We have a variety of keto popsicles recipes, so I hope you can find one that you like.
List of Flavors
- Orange Keto Popsicles – This is one of the keto popsicles recipes that is made with an extract. However, it is a creamy dreamy keto orange creamsicle popsicle flavor that is made with a canned coconut milk.
- Cherry Keto Popsicles – Cherries are often not mentioned in the keto world. However, when eaten in moderation like the other official keto approved fruits, they are low carb and keto-friendly. But, you are completely safe with these Starburst flavored cherry keto popsicles.
- Keto Lemon Popsicles – Lemons are like liquid Vitamin C. So, these keto lemon popsicles are sweet and sour immune-boosting keto popsicles.
- Keto Lime Popsicles – Freshly squeezed lime juice and a sugar free syrup are the best. Especially if you like the sweet and sour taste of fresh lime juice. And, what is more, this is another one of the keto popsicles recipes with a natural boost of immune-boosting Vitamin C.
- Strawberry Keto Popsicles – This yummy keto popsicle recipe is made with fresh strawberries, so they contains some natural sugar and natural antioxidants.
- Pina Colada Keto Popsicles – If you are a pina colada fan, add this keto popsicle recipe to the front of your low carb meal planner! It is a wonderful flavor combination.
- Peach Mango Keto Popsicles – This energizing peach mango keto popsicle contains some caffeine and some fresh fruit. It is a refreshingly tart keto popsicle blend.
- Cucumber Watermelon – This is one of our uniquely flavored keto popsicles recipes. It is made with fresh cucumbers. So, this keto popsicle is a must try with almost no carbs.
- Kiwi Lemon Keto Popsicles – Kiwi fruit is another delicious fruit that is often over-looked in the keto diet world. However, with the right portion control, this is a delightful keto-friendly fruit that is rich in Vitamin C and other beneficial antioxidants.
- Keto Blueberry Popsicles – This uniquely flavored delicious keto popsicle is made with fresh blueberries, fresh lime juice and an apple cider vinegar. It is loaded with Vitamin C and beneficial antioxidants that can help keep the immune system strong.
The ingredients used in our keto popsicles recipes are low carb, keto, and diabetic-friendly. In most cases, the keto popsicles are completely sugar free. They may be started with a sugar free flavoring of some sort with a keto fruit or keto vegetable being added. When made with a fresh fruit ingredient or coconut milk, the keto popsicles have no added sugars. So, they will have a trivial amount of natural sugar per serving.
When made with a natural keto fruit or keto vegetables, our keto popsicles recipes contain more essential vitamins and minerals that can help keep us feeling good and looking our best. So, when possible, you should try some of out keto fruit popsicles. You can track your carbs and more using our meal planner macronutrient calculator.
Thus far, our keto ice cream popsicles are made with a no sugar added coconut milk. Therefore, they contain no lactose or added sugar. The coconut milk contains a trivial amount of natural sugar. So, the milk in our keto popsicles recipes is very low carb, diabetic-friendly, and keto-friendly.