How To Get Full Before You Eat?!
A great way to learn how to get full is by learning how to get full before you eat! Of course, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner you do not want to get completely full before eating. However, it is a good idea not to sit down with a fierce appetite. This would be unfortunate for two main reasons including the fact that your self-control will be limited and you will most likely over-eat. This page will introduce you to the concept of “getting full” before you eat or over-eat.
Select One Method:
- Drink a glass of water before eating a meal.
- Drink a bottle of water with Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother.
- Drink a glass of water with fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Drink a bottle of water with a teaspoon of powdered vitamin C.
Apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and vitamin C waters will all be mild acids. Therefore, do not drink them at the same time. You must choose one or the other to drink before each meal. You can experiment to determine which one of the drinks you like best or works best for cutting your appetite. Then, you can have another drink in between meals to help keep you energized and feeling full.
- Eat your meat first.
- Then, eat your vegetables.
- And lastly, eat any carbs (bread, rice, pasta etc.) that you may have on your plate at this point.
This is just a basic introduction on how to get full before you end up eating more than you should. You can learn more about eating, dieting, and exercising in one of our weight loss programs.