Pumpkin Spice Soy Milk
The pumpkin spice soy milk is another delicious homemade soy milk! You can drink it warm or cold for a quick on-the-go keto breakfast. Another option is to add it to your coffee like a creamer. Or you can simply drink this pumpkin spice soy milk as a protein supplement. Either way, this yummy pumpkin spice soy milk is perfect for fall. You can enjoy a delicious keto drink without noticing you are drinking a healthy drink.
You get to benefit from the health benefits of pumpkin spice as well as the health benefits of soybeans. Pumpkin spice not only smells good, with its naturally warming and anti-inflammatory properties, it can literally make us feel good. Then, with the soy milk added, you are not only getting protein, but you are also getting a complete protein along with a number of vitamins and minerals.
This pumpkin spice homemade soy milk is prepared with soy milk, pumpkin spice, vanilla, sweetener, and colorant.
- Soy Milk – This delicious pumpkin spice soy milk recipe is prepared with the unsweetened homemade soy milk recipe.
- Pumpkin Spice – If you are a pumpkin spice everything fan, you know that all pumpkin spice does not taste the same. Therefore, you can use one of your favorite pumpkin pie spice blends to create a familiar yummy flavor for your homemade soy milk. My favorite blend is currently the homemade pumpkin pie spice recipe. Therefore, it was used to prepare this recipe.
- Vanilla – A basic vanilla extract is added to complement the flavor of the pumpkin pie spice. It helps to give it a wonderfully sweet aroma and taste.
- Sweetener – You can use monk fruit in the raw to sweeten the milk or sugar free syrup.
- Colorant – Food colorings are used to give this pumpkin spice homemade soy milk a pretty fall orange color. You can add a few drops of liquid orange food coloring or add a few drops of yellow and a few drops of red from a basic liquid food coloring set.
- Water – Adding water is optional. You can add water to the homemade soy milk to get the consistency that you like.
Homemade Soy Milk (Pumpkin Spice)
- Measure the needed amount of prepared homemade soy milk.
- Now add the pumpkin pie spice and monk fruit in the raw to warm soy milk.
- Shake or stir the milk until mixed evenly.
- You can drink the soy milk warm or let it cool in the refrigerator.
- It is normal for a homemade milk to separate while sitting; therefore, you should shake the milk well before drinking.
This is a delicious, healthy keto fall drink to enjoy. You can find more keto homemade soy milk recipes to prepare. In the meantime, enjoy the pumpkin spice flavored homemade soy milk recipe.