Blueberry Soy Milk
This keto blueberry soy milk is another gorgeous, delicious homemade soy milk recipe. Homemade soy milk recipes are wonderful because they are just like drinking a delicious protein shake. This keto blueberry soy milk recipe is prepared with fresh keto blueberries and fresh, creamy homemade soy milk. Therefore, you are getting the wonderful taste of blueberries along with a dose of vitamin C and other antioxidants. In addition, with the health benefits of soybeans you are getting a substantial amount of health benefits from the milk also. Therefore, this blueberry soy milk recipe is providing you with a beautiful, delicious, nutritious keto milk that tastes good and is good for you too.
This blueberry soy milk recipe is prepared with soy milk, blueberries, water, vanilla, and sweetener.
- Soy Milk – This recipe is prepared with the unsweetened homemade soy milk recipe.
- Blueberries – You can use fresh blueberries or thawed blueberries from the freezer. Either way, the blueberries will have to be blended with the soy milk. Blueberries are a keto approved fruit. However, they do contain some natural sugars. Therefore, for those of you on a really strict keto diet, you can use a blueberry flavoring. Simply follow the instructions provided in the strawberry soy milk post (not the recipe card).
- Water – To enhance the fruity, semi-sweet, and tart taste of this keto blueberry soy milk recipe, distilled water is added. In this way, the taste of the soy milk is reduced while the taste of the blueberries increases.
- Vanilla – A basic vanilla extract is added to give the blueberry soy milk a little more yummy contrast in flavor.
- Sweetener – You can use monk fruit in the raw or another keto sugar substitute to sweeten the blueberry soy milk to taste.
Homemade Soy Milk (Blueberry)
- Prepare the homemade soy milk recipe as needed according to the instructions.
- Measure the needed amount of the soy milk and place the milk in a blender.
- Next, add distilled water, blueberries, sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Blend the mixture until the blueberries are completely blended.
- Then you can drink the milk right away or store it in the refrigerator.
Once again, that is all for now. Find more keto homemade soy milk recipes to make. In the meantime, enjoy the keto blueberry soy milk recipe.