Keto Drink Recipe
The mango moringa is another incredibly delightful keto drink recipe! It is prepared with a delicious sugar free mango flavored drink mix. The delicious mango flavor is then combined with a moringa tea. In this way you get the yummy flavor of a sweet tropical mango fruit paired with all the health benefits of moringa! It is an easy, delicious keto drink recipe blend.
This keto drink recipe is prepared with water, tea, mango flavoring, and sweetener.
- Water – When making a cold drink, a portion of the water can be brought to a boil for the Moringa tea to steep. Once steeped, the remaining water can be combined with the tea and used to cool the tea as needed or wanted. Otherwise, all of the water can be warmed to make it into a warm tea.
- Tea – Moringa leaf tea bags are steeped to start preparing a small pitcher of this keto drink recipe.
- Mango Flavoring – The zero sugar tampico mango punch drink mix is added to give it a sugar free mango flavor. It is a citrusy sweet drink mix. Therefore, it also provides a little tartness.
- Sweetener – The monk fruit in the raw is one sugar substitute that can be used to make the keto drink as sweet as you would like it to be. Otherwise, you can add more mango flavor and sweetness when you add more of the flavoring mix.
- Bring a portion of the water to a boil. Then, remove the pot of boiling water from the heat.
- Now add the moringa leaf tea bags. Then cover the pot with a secure lid.
- Let the tea steep for 10 minutes.
- Now you can carefully remove the tea bags and add the remaining water, mango punch, and monk fruit as needed or wanted.
- Stir the mixture well and adjust the flavor to fit your taste.
This is another one of the yummy keto drink recipes that you can enjoy along with some of the health benefits of tea. Remember that you can enjoy this drink poured over ice in the summer or like a warm cup of tea in the winter. So, whatever the time of year may be, I hope you enjoy this mango moringa keto drink.