These keto candied walnuts are incredibly delicious! Your friends and family will have an incredibly hard time believing that these are sugar free candied walnuts. They taste just like the traditional recipes. And the awesome part is that they are really easy to prepare. You can prepare them for one of your keto snacks or for a topping for some of your keto salads. The keto blueberry chicken walnut salad is one recipe that you can make with the keto candied walnuts recipe.
These keto candied walnuts are prepared with walnuts, butter, sugar, syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Walnuts – This recipe can be prepared with walnut halves or walnut pieces. Both with work out just as well. The walnut pieces may work out best for salad with the walnut halves being a good snack size.
- Butter – A salted butter is used in this particular keto candy recipe. However, an unsalted butter will turn out just as well.
- Sugar – The sugar substitute used in this recipe is monk fruit in the raw. It has zero calories and tastes wonderful in this candy mix.
- Syrup – An original flavored sugar free pancake syrup is used as the syrup. It contains sugar alcohols that yields zero Net carbs and only 15 calories per keto candied walnuts recipe.
- Vanilla – A basic vanilla extract is added to contribute to the wonderful candy aroma and taste.
- Cinnamon – And for an added touch of delightfulness, a pinch of cinnamon powder is added.
Keto Candied Walnuts
- Line a small cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper and have all of your ingredients/supplies nearby and ready to use.
- Start by placing the butter in a small pot over medium heat.
- Once the butter melts, add the monk fruit and then the sugar free syrup.
- Give the mixture a quick stir to mix it all together.
- Then add the cinnamon powder followed by the vanilla extract.
- Keep the stove set to a medium heat and keep stirring until you see quarter sized bubbles form.
- Then add the walnuts.
- Let the keto candied walnuts cook for another minute and then remove the pot from the stove.
- Keep stirring for 30 seconds to a minute until the candy start to thicken a little. Then start quickly scooping the individual walnut halves and pieces onto the parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- When finished, place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator to cool.
This recipe is one of many delicious keto candy recipes that you can try. So, you can find more to make. In the meantime, definitely enjoy making and eating these keto candied walnuts.