Keto Salad Recipe
This simple cucumber, tomato, and egg salad is another satisfying keto salad. Prepared with cool, fresh, crisp, nutrient-rich, and hydrating vegetables, it can make the perfect summer salad. Then, it is paired with delicious, perfectly boiled high-protein eggs. So, this tasty cucumber, tomato, and egg salad can be very satiating. You can also add one of the keto salad dressing recipes and one of the keto breads to make it into a healthy, satisfying keto meal.
This cucumber, tomato, and egg salad is prepared with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, egg, bell pepper, and radish. However, the measurements for this keto salad do not have to be exact unless you are counting calories and macros. Otherwise, you can customize the amount of the different ingredients added to this delicious keto salad to fit your taste.
- Lettuce – This particular salad is prepared with an iceberg lettuce. However, romaine lettuce can make a good substitute for iceberg lettuce.
- Cucumber – A cool, crisp, English cucumber is used to prepare this cucumber, tomato, and egg salad recipe. Cucumbers are high in vitamin C and contain mostly water.
- Tomato – Tomatoes can add a sweet and tart taste to this keto salad. Tomatoes are also full of beneficial vitamins and minerals that can refresh you on a hot day. You can use cherry tomatoes, grape tomatoes, diced Roma tomatoes, or another delightful tasting tomato. They do have natural sugar, so if you add lots of tomatoes, you will increase your carb intake.
- Egg – A perfectly boiled egg contributes to the yummy taste and texture of this cucumber, tomato, and egg salad. It does so while helping you meet your protein macronutrient need for the day.
- Bell Pepper – The bell pepper is another delicious crunchy green vegetable that adds to the crisp texture of this cucumber egg tomato salad.
- Radish – With a unique, mildly sharp taste, the chopped radishes contribute to the texture and crunch of this keto salad recipe.
Cucumber, Tomato, and Egg Salad
- 1 Boiled Egg
- 2 c. Lettuce (Chopped)
- 1/4 c. Cucumber (Sliced, Halved)
- 1/4 c. Tomato (Diced)
- 2 tbsp. Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 2 tbsp. Radish (Diced)
- Prepare the lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, and radishes.
- Place the prepared vegetables in a small salad bowl and add the sliced boiled egg.
- Top with your favorite keto salad dressing recipe and enjoy with a fork.
This is a delicious vegetarian keto salad. You can find more keto salad recipes to make. Enjoy the cucumber egg tomato salad for now!