Keto Drink Recipe
This strawberry lime hibiscus drink is a delicious, healthy keto drink recipe. It is prepared with an antioxidant-rich strawberry hibiscus tea and fresh squeezed vitamin C rich lime juice. The flavor of this refreshing keto drink recipe is further enhanced and sweetened with a sugar-free strawberry flavoring. You can drink this delicious sweet keto drink recipe just to cool off or to get a little antioxidant-rich vitamin C boost.
This keto drink is prepared with water, tea, drink mix, lime, and monk fruit.
- Water – You can use bottled distilled, spring, or filtered water to make this recipe. Or, since the tea needs to be brewed, you can boil your tap water to brew the tea.
- Tea – For this recipe, the strawberry hibiscus tea bags are brewed in a pot of hot water for at least 10 minutes. In this way, you can get as much of the flavor and beneficial antioxidants from the tea.
- Drink Mix – The sugar free strawberry drink mix is added to complement and enhance the taste of the strawberry hibiscus tea. In this way, you get the beneficial antioxidants from the tea along with a yummy sweet strawberry flavor. If you like a really sweet tasting drink, you can add two packets. For those that prefer a milder taste, you can use one packet and then sweeten as needed with monk fruit in the raw.
- Lime – Next, fresh squeezed lime juice is added to further enhance the flavor of this keto drink recipe while providing a natural vitamin c boost.
- Monk Fruit – The monk fruit in the raw can be added to sweeten this drink to fit your taste.
Strawberry Lime Hibiscus Keto Drink
- Bring all or some of the water to a boil.
- Remove the pot from the stove burner.
- Then, carefully add the tea bags to the hot water and cover with a lid.
- Let the tea bags steep for at least 10 minutes. Then, remove the lid to allow the drink mixture to cool.
- When the tea mixture is cool enough to pour into your pitcher, add the sugar free strawberry drink mix packets, fresh squeezed lime juice, and any remaining water that is needed.
- Use a large spoon to stir the drink mixture well and then taste to see how much monk fruit you would like to add.
- Refrigerate until cold or pour over a cup of ice to enjoy right away.
That is all for now. The keto strawberry lime hibiscus drink is delightful. You can find additional delicious and healthy keto drink recipes to prepare.