Keto Salad Dressing
The peanut salad dressing recipe is the perfect keto salad dressing! Prepared with a healthy nut butter and a healthy seed oil it is loaded with beneficial, healthy fats. For this reason, the peanut salad dressing is one keto salad dressing that can keep you feeling full after eating a keto salad. It is an Asian inspired salad dressing recipe. Therefore, you may like it with the Asian Chicken Salad or perhaps with a cucumber salad.
This peanut salad dressing recipe can be prepared with peanut butter, lime, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, chili, sesame seed oil, syrup, and water.
- Peanut Butter – A delicious creamy peanut butter is typically used for a peanut salad dressing recipe. If you are just experimenting with Asian-flavored recipes, the sunflower butter works out well too. It tastes nothing like peanut butter, but you get the same delicious Asian flavors in a creamy butter.
- Lime – For the best flavor, a fresh lime is needed. Otherwise, bottled lime juice can be added.
- Vinegar – A rice vinegar is the typical vinegar used in Asian recipes. However, other vinegars can be used like an apple cider vinegar.
- Soy Sauce – Low sodium soy sauce is recommended and used in this peanut salad dressing recipe.
- Ginger – A significant amount of ginger powder is added to this delicious keto salad dressing recipe. It is a spice that naturally warms the body. So, it can help warm you up on a cool day.
- Garlic – Minced garlic from a jar was added to this recipe to give its flavor and add some texture. However, garlic powder will give this peanut salad dressing a stronger garlic flavor if you are going to use it immediately.
- Chili – Red chili flakes are added to spice things up just a little.
- Sesame Seed Oil – This is the oil that gives many Asian sauces and dressings its signature taste. Therefore, it is not substitutable.
- Syrup – A peanut salad dressing is typically a little sweet. Therefore, sugar free syrup is used to sweeten the salad dressing.
- Water – A distilled water can be used to thin the salad dressing to the consistency you want. Otherwise, it will be too thick for one of the keto salads.
Peanut Salad Dressing
- Place the peanut butter, syrup, vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, and sesame seed oil in a small bowl.
- Combine the mixture well and then add the ginger powder and red chili flakes.
- Finally, add water to get the desired consistency.
This is another yummy Asian-inspired keto salad dressing recipe! You can find other recipes on the keto salad dressing recipes page. In the meantime, savor the flavor of this yummy peanut salad dressing recipe!