Keto Popsicle Recipe
This is one of the keto popsicles recipes for those that like flavor of bananas! They are delicious, refreshing banana coconut cream flavored keto popsicles. Prepared with a coconut milk and protein shake, it is a very delicious, healthy, and easy keto popsicles recipe. The coconut flavor is an authentic coconut flavor that is provided by the thick and creamy coconut milk. So, the popsicles are made with a ketogenic milk that can naturally burn fat. And the protein provided in the protein shake can contribute to keeping your body functioning well and looking well.
This keto popsicles recipe is prepared with protein drink, coconut milk, syrup, and optional food coloring.
- Protein Drink – A delicious premier protein bananas and cream protein shake is used to provide most of the flavor for these keto popsicles. It is full of protein, vitamins, and minerals. Therefore, the popsicles can be an excellent way to cool off and replenish some electrolytes on a hot summer day. Otherwise, you can just savor the flavor of the banana coconut cream keto popsicles anytime you want.
- Coconut Milk – A canned coconut milk is used to provide an authentic creamy coconut flavor to the mix. If you have never used canned coconut milk before, be aware that it is not the same thing as a carton of coconut milk that you would get on the milk aisle from the grocery store. It is much thicker and creamier.
- Syrup – A delicious sugar free syrup is added to sweeten the coconut milk since it is an unsweetened keto milk.
- Colorant – Just a drop of yellow food coloring can be added to creamy white keto popsicles mixture to give it a yellow color.
Keto Popsicles (Banana Coconut Cream)
- Insert sticks into popsicle molds,
- Place the mold on something rigid and freezer safe (ie. a large plastic rectangular lid, cookie sheet).
- Now place the coconut milk and banana coconut cream protein shake in a slarge cup.
- Now, add the sugar free syrup and colorant.
- Then stir the mixture together well and pour it into the popsicle molds.
- Place the keto popsicles in the freezer for 3-6 hours until frozen.
You can find many more easy sugar free keto popsicles recipes to make. They are healthy, but good! I hope you enjoy the banana coconut cream keto popsicles recipe as much as I do.