How to Make Vanilla Soy Milk
This creamy, delicious homemade soy milk recipe provides instructions for how to make vanilla soy milk. Sometimes we want or need an unsweetened soy milk to make other homemade recipes. At other times we may want a delicious and fresh keto sweetened soy milk to go with one of the yummy keto breakfast cereals. Then, there are times we just want a delicious cold glass of keto vanilla soy milk to drink. So, this page will tell you how to make vanilla soy milk.
As mentioned, you can simply drink this keto vanilla soy milk. Unlike a keto coconut milk or a keto almond milk, a homemade soy milk is a complete protein that is also loaded with nourishing vitamins and minerals. While coconut milk and almond milk are still delicious and healthy keto milks to drink with there own beneficial vitamins and minerals, they do not provide all of the essential amino acids (proteins) that the body requires. With all that said, you can also use this keto vanilla soy milk as a keto coffee creamer. It is almost just as thick and creamy as a coffee creamer. So, you can actually have a milky brown cup of coffee with homemade soy milk. So, let’s get to the instructions and how-to part of it.
The vanilla homemade soy milk is prepared using the basic homemade soy milk recipe. Once that process is complete, you can merely add a sweetener of choice and the vanilla.
- Sweetener – You can use whatever sugar substitute you like. However, this recipe is prepared with an original sugar free syrup. In my experience, you can substitute the syrup with equal parts of the monk fruit in the raw. So, you can add half sugar free syrup and half monk fruit to your homemade soy milk. Or use only the monk fruit. You can play around with it to determine which flavor of sweetness you like.
- Vanilla – A basic vanilla extract was added to this recipe. However, you could add something like a Madagascar Vanilla Extract for perhaps an even better vanilla taste. Or, some use vanilla bean pods to add to the milk to steep while it is hot. With the vanilla bean pod(s), you can simply sample the milk until you get the wonderful authentic vanilla bean taste that you like. Once you get the taste that you like, remove the vanilla bean pod(s).
The recipe shared below is for a single cup of the vanilla homemade soy milk. You can easily double (2X) or triple (3X) the recipe using the buttons provided in the recipe card.
Homemade Soy Milk (Vanilla)
- Prepare the homemade soy milk recipe as needed.
- Then measure the needed amount of the soy milk and place it in a container.
- Then add the sweetener and the vanilla extract.
- Stir well and enjoy right away or store it in the refrigerator.
Homemade soy milk is such a delightfully creamy keto milk. I hope you enjoy this creamy delicious vanilla flavored homemade soy milk.