How to make chocolate soy milk?
This is an incredibly delicious homemade soy milk recipe! The other day you learned how to make a basic homemade soy milk that can be used to prepare other yummy soy milk inspired recipes. So, using that recipe, this is how to make chocolate soy milk.
This chocolate soy milk is definitely yummy enough to get your kids to drink it. However, being a sugar free, high protein drink, it is a creamy, delicious, and healthy keto drink. You capture the health benefits of soybeans, the health benefits of chocolate, and ultimately the health benefits of magnesium.
This recipe is a keto chocolate soy milk recipe prepared with fresh raw soybeans, raw cacao powder, and a couple more ingredients that you may already have in your pantry. And the cool part is that “shelling” the soybeans before making the soy milk is completely optional. With the rich dark chocolate cacao powder, the soybean hull taste is disguised well. So, you can easily drink this homemade soy milk recipe as a healthy snack or make it into a keto meal replacement.
This chocolate soy milk recipe is prepared with the homemade soy milk, cacao powder, syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Homemade Soy Milk – This is the basic soy milk recipe that can be used to make many vegan keto recipes. This delicious keto chocolate soy milk recipe shows that you do not have to be vegan to enjoy plant-based soy protein.
- Cacao Powder – Raw chocolate (cacao powder) is naturally sugar free. It is an excellent source of magnesium, iron, and other vitamins and minerals.
- Syrup – A sugar free pancake syrup is used to sweeten the milk. It gives the milk an almost natural sugar taste. However, you can sweeten this homemade soy milk with whatever sweetener you like.
- Vanilla Extract – Raw cacao powder is also naturally bitter in taste. So, vanilla extract is used to give the chocolate soy milk a familiar lovely chocolatey taste.
Homemade Soy Milk (Chocolate)
- Measure the needed amount of prepared homemade soy milk.
- Now add the cacao powder to hot soy milk.
- Then stir or whisk (if needed) the cacao powder into the soy milk until smooth.
- Next stir in the vanilla extract and sugar free syrup.
- Do a taste test to see if you want more syrup or vanilla.
- You can drink the chocolate soy milk warm or let it cool in the refrigerator.
I hope you enjoy this refreshing, healthy chocolate soy milk recipe. This high protein drink makes for a convenient keto snack or keto meal replacement. So it makes learning how to make chocolate soy milk worth it. Afterwards, you may want to keep the chocolate homemade soy milk in your rotation.