The pink rosemary keto popsicles are made with a delicious simple rosemary tea flavor fusion! The pretty pink popsicles are made in part with a sugar free pink starburst flavor. Then, it is fused with a fresh rosemary tea. So, you end up with the delicious flavor of pink starburst combined with the subtle earthy taste of rosemary with its lemon and mint tones.
And what is more, you capture some of the health benefits of rosemary tea! It is an immune-boosting, memory-enhancing, antioxidants-rich tea. So, when you grab one of these yummy pink rosemary keto popsicles to cool off with, you get a little immune booster, memory boost, as well a dose of antioxidants. But, there are more health benefits added to this yummy pink rosemary keto popsicles recipe.
The pink rosemary keto popsicles are made with water, pink flavoring, rosemary flavoring, and vitamin c.
- Water – Since there is no cooking involved with making keto popsicles, distilled water or another bottled water will result in the best flavor.
- Pink Flavoring – As initially mentioned, the pink flavor is a yummy sugar free pink starburst drink mix flavor that is added to the tea. The sugar free pink flavoring is sweet in taste, tasting almost like a pink lemonade without the citrusy sour taste.
- Rosemary Flavoring – This flavor is made with dried rosemary leaves. Simply steep the needed amount of rosemary in the required amount of water to create a rosemary tea.
- Vitamin C – A vitamin C powder is added to boost the flavor and further enhance the health benefits you can capture from eating one of the pink rosemary keto popsicles.
Pink Rosemary Keto Popsicles
- Prepare the popsicle molds with the wooden sticks inserted and then place the mold on a cookie sheet.
- Then, place the needed about of hot distilled water in a tea cup.
- Steep the dried rosemary leaves in the cup of hot water for about 10-15 minutes.
- Once the tea is made, use a sieve to remove the rosemary leaves.
- Next, add the pink drink mix packet and vitamin C powder to the warm water.
- Stir well and then pour the mixture into the popsicle molds.
You can find more keto popsicle recipes for your next round of popsicles. Otherwise, you can find more keto snacks like the pink keto gummy bears. Either way, I hope you enjoy making and eating the pink rosemary keto popsicles!