Keto Gummy Bears
I thought it would be fun to start the spring with some keto pink lemonade gummy bears. While they are not exactly pink gummy bears, these large yummy gummies are refreshingly lemony, sweet, and tart. They are one of the delicious, healthy, and beneficial keto snacks. And, in my experience, the keto gummy bears do an excellent job of cutting your appetite. Plus they are kind of fun and therapeutic to prepare.
GET OUR EMAILS!
Like many of the keto gummy bears recipes, these keto gummy bears are enhanced with vitamin c. As you may know, one of the health benefits of vitamin c is that it allows you to benefit more fully from these little gummy collagen supplements. Some of the main health benefits of collagen are that it helps to keep the hair, nails, teeth, and joints strong. And, when losing weight, it is responsible for helping the skin tighten and thereby can minimize lose skin.
These keto pink lemonade gummy bears are made with an unflavored gelatin, pink lemonade flavoring, vitamin c, and water.
- Unflavored Gelatin – Gelatin is a type of collagen. So, when making keto gummy bears you can make them with the Knox Unflavored Gelatin or the Vital Proteins Beef Gelatin.
- Pink Lemonade – Any sugar free pink lemonade drink mix can be used to prepare this recipe.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin c is a basic supplement that is sold in a variety of ways. For this keto gummy bears recipe, a pure vitamin c powder is needed.
- Water – Since these pink lemonade gummies are not cooked, using a bottled water is ideal. In this way, you can end up with the freshest tasting keto gummy bears.
Once you combine everything together using the instructions provided below. You can pour the mixture into a gummy bear mold, large flip flop mold, or some other gummy candy mold. When the gummy bears are ready to unmold, I unmold them and store the extras (if any) in the refrigerator. Like regular gummy bears, they are temperature sensitive. You can make the gummy bears chewier by adding more of the unflavored gelatin.
Keto Pink Lemonade Gummy Bears
- Prepare whatever gummy candies mold that you will be using for filling. Place the mold on something that is rigid and easy to transfer to the refrigerator.
- Then, place the unflavored gelatin in a small bowl with the sugar free pink lemonade and vitamin c powder.
- Next, microwave half of the water that will be needed until it is hot.
- Once you have the hot water ready, pour the other half of the water in the container with the powder mixture.
- Stir the powdered mixture and room temperature water together well.
- Then add the hot water. Stir well and then fill the gummy molds.
- Place the filled gummy molds in the refrigerator.