Spinach Scrambled Eggs
The sausage spinach scrambled eggs are a delicious way to start or end the day! These scrambled eggs are prepared with a variety of vegetables and seasonings. So, when you add that with delicious chunks of sausage, this sausage spinach scrambled eggs recipe becomes a complete meal. You can eat these delicious scrambled eggs for breakfast, lunch, or dinner all by themselves. Or, you can serve the eggs with one of the many delicious keto breakfast bread recipes. The sausage spinach scrambled eggs would be great alongside one of the keto bagels, keto waffles, keto biscuits, or keto pancakes.
These yummy, satiating sausage spinach scrambled eggs are prepared with sausage, onion, tomato, spinach, egg, and dry seasonings.
- Sausage – This recipe starts with a raw pork sausage link being cut into small bite-sized pieces. The pieces are then cooked in a skillet with the onions to create a great flavor for this sausage spinach scrambled eggs recipe right from the beginning.
- Onion – A white onion is chopped or minced for this recipe. However, a yellow onion or perhaps even a green onion would be just a delicious.
- Tomato – A small piece of a fresh Roma tomato is diced and eventually combined with the sausage and onions. Any fresh, diced tomato should work out well.
- Spinach – Frozen chopped spinach is used to prepare this sausage spinach scrambled eggs recipe. The water helps the eggs become lighter and fluffier. So, when using fresh spinach leaves, chop the leaves and add about a tablespoon of water when it is time to add the spinach.
- Egg – This recipe is made with medium eggs. Eggs can vary in size somewhat. So, you can adjust the ingredients as needed.
- Dry Seasoning – This is another savory tasting egg scramble! So, the eggs are seasoned with a little garlic, onion, and salt (as needed).
Sausage Spinach Scrambled Eggs
- Whisk the eggs together with garlic powder, onion powder, water, and salt. Set aside.
- Now cut the raw pork breakfast sausage links into small bite-sized pieces.
- Then cook the breakfast sausage in a skillet with olive oil and onions over medium heat.
- Once the sausage cooks, add the frozen spinach for it to thaw and cook.
- After the spinach thaws, you can add the diced tomatoes along with the egg mixture to make the scrambled eggs.
These keto scrambled eggs are delicious and filling anytime. You can find more keto breakfast egg recipes or keto breakfast bread recipes to make. In the meantime, enjoy the sausage spinach scrambled eggs recipe.