Keto Orange Cranberry Bread
Whether you are looking for a keto cranberry orange bread or a keto orange cranberry bread, this delicious almond flour cranberry orange bread has got you covered. With the taste of orange, cranberry, and apple spice, this yummy moist mini keto cranberry orange bread smells and tastes just like fall!
You can enjoy a slice of this moist tasty keto orange cranberry bread as a keto dessert all by itself! However, keto coffee drinkers may also enjoy this sweet bread with a warm cup of coffee. Tea drinkers may thoroughly enjoy eating a slice of this keto cranberry orange bread with a cup of sugar free spiced apple cider. And, if you like sweet keto bread for breakfast, you may enjoy eating a slice of this healthy almond flour cranberry orange bread for breakfast!
Let’s talk about the ingredients used to make this keto orange cranberry bread. The ingredients are all sugar free or no sugar added. The dry ingredients include almond flour, monk fruit, coconut flour, baking powder, apple pie spice, no sugar added cranberries, and orange zest.
- Almond Flour – The almond flour is the main ingredient used in this delicious keto sweet bread. It provides the yummy basis for a really authentic bread.
- Monk Fruit – This is a granulated keto sugar substitute that is used to provide the initial sweet taste to the keto orange cranberry bread. Monk fruit has a mostly neutral but pleasantly sweet taste.
- Coconut Flour – Coconut flour is used to balance the texture of the almond flour. Only a small amount is used in the recipe. But, if you skip it, the almond flour cranberry orange bread may turn out wet instead of moist.
- Baking Powder – A simple baking powder helps with the bread being able to rise and expand into a mini loaf of bread.
- Apple Pie Spice – You can use any apple pie spice that you already have and like or you can make a homemade apple pie spice recipe.
- Cranberries – The dried unsweetened cranberries used are chopped before contributing their flavor to this tasty mini loaf of keto cranberry orange bread.
- Orange Zest – The orange zest gives it an authentic orange taste when used in conjunction with the orange extract. This recipe includes a homemade dried orange zest, but you can use fresh orange zest instead. Alternatively, you can purchase a dried orange zest.
The wet ingredients used to make this keto cranberry orange apple bread includes oil, syrup, apple sauce, extract, and egg.
- Oil – A ketogenic coconut oil is used to contribute to the moist texture of this yummy sweet keto bread.
- Syrup – A sugar free original pancake syrup is used to add a really natural tasting sweetness to the bread.
- Apple Sauce – An unsweetened apple sauce is used in this keto cranberry orange bread. A small container of the unsweetened apple sauce is about 6 tablespoons. The entire mini loaf of bread includes 2 tablespoons of the unsweetened apple sauce.
- Extract – A yummy orange extract is used to provide most of the orange flavoring. But it works well in conjunction with the orange zest.
- Egg – And lastly, a single medium egg is used to bring this mini keto orange cranberry bread together.
Keto Cranberry Orange Bread
- Preheat Oven: 375 degrees
- Stir the almond flour, coconut flour, monk fruit, baking powder, apple pie spice, orange zest, and chopped unsweetened cranberries together in a small mixing bowl.
- Now place the orange extract, softened coconut oil, room temperature sugar free pancake syrup, and room temperature unsweetened apple sauce in the bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir well.
- Once the wet ingredients are mixed together well with the dry ingredients, stir in the room temperature egg.
- Finally pour the mixture into a parchment paper lined mini loaf pan. Top with additional chopped unsweetened cranberries and orange zest.
- Place the mini loaf in the oven to bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
- Remove the sweet keto bread from the oven and let it cool somewhat before slicing.
That is all for now! I hope you enjoy this fall inspired keto sweet bread recipe! The keto cranberry orange bread is full of yummy fall and winter flavors.