Almond Keto Chocolate Clusters
Keto chocolate almond clusters are another one of the delicious healthy keto snacks. Before discovering keto chocolate, chocolate covered almonds were one of my favorite chocolate covered nuts. So, I am happy to share this simple keto chocolate almond clusters recipe with all of you that like chocolate covered almonds. If almonds are not your favorite, there are several different keto chocolate candy recipes that you may enjoy more.
With the almond health benefits, chocolate health benefits, and coconut oil health benefits, these keto chocolate almond clusters are almost like taking a really delicious vitamin! But as with vitamins, moderation is still important. Nevertheless, the keto chocolate almond clusters are yummy little keto snacks. So, let’s get to the ingredients used to make them.
The ingredients used to make the keto chocolate almond clusters includes almonds, sugar free chocolate, and coconut oil. This keto chocolate recipe was prepared in the microwave. However, there is a little science behind making the chocolate candy. Ideally, the chocolate should be prepared in a double boiler melting pot.
- Almonds – Fresh whole unsalted almonds are used to make the delicious keto chocolate almond clusters. However, they can be made with salted almonds or lightly salted almonds for an incredibly delicious twist on the flavor. All almonds do not taste the same. So, when possible, use a brand of almonds that you know you like.
- Sugar Free Chocolate – Sugar free chocolate chips are melted and used to coat the keto chocolate almond clusters. All sugar substitutes are definitely not the same. The two sugar free chocolate brands that I currently use and can recommend are the Bake Believe Chocolate Chips and Lily’s Chocolate Chips.
- Coconut Oil – The coconut oil is added to help thin the chocolate and to reap some of the health benefits of coconut oil.
Keto Chocolate Almond Clusters
- Prepare your cookie sheet by covering it with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Next, add the coconut oil and sugar free chocolate chips to a small microwave safe bowl.
- Put the bowl in the microwave to melt the chocolate in 10 – 15 second intervals. Stir the mixture at each interval.
- Now pour the whole almonds in the chocolate.
- Stir to coat the almonds with chocolate. Then take small scoops to place onto the paper.
- Then put the almond clusters in the refrigerator to harden for 20-25 minutes.
- Store the leftovers in the refrigerator or the freezer.
Eating keto chocolate candy recipes can be a really delicious keto snack! Adding a small serving of keto chocolate or keto nuts can provide you with noticeable health benefits. Therefore, I hope you get a chance to make and eat these keto chocolate almond clusters soon.