Keto Trail Mix
This savory cheddar macadamia onion keto trail mix blend is another delicious addition to the keto trail mix recipes! Keto trail mix is one of those delicious, healthy, and filling snacks that I can nibble on all day and forget about eating. And, with it being filled with a combination of healthy nuts, that is not exactly a bad thing. They are both delicious and nutritious! This keto trail mix recipe is another yummy homemade trail mix for diabetics and also makes excellent diabetic road trip snacks or diabetic snacks for kids.
This particular keto trail mix recipe is made with a savory blend of cheddar cheese and onion. I liked the chili cheddar high protein keto trail mix recipe so much, I decided to make another savory keto trail mix blend. That one has it’s own unique twist. However, if you like this cheddar macadamia onion keto trail mix recipe, then you will probably like that one too.
This keto trail mix recipe is made with macadamia nuts, pistachios, fried onion, and keto cheddar cheese balls.
- Macadamia Nuts – Some of the macadamia nuts health benefits comes from their low carb and healthy fat nutrition profile. They are also full of beneficial antioxidants, vitamins, and mineral. So, the healthy fats can easily make you feel full and satisfied physically while the vitamins and minerals can satisfy you on a cellular level. Therefore, macadamia are an excellent choice for making keto trail mix recipes.
- Pistachios – This small green tree nut is full of beneficial fiber and a variety of vitamins and minerals. You can learn more about the pistachio health benefits to discover specific benefits of adding this nut to your keto trail mix recipes.
- Fried Onion – This simple addition makes this keto trail mix recipe a unique, delicious, and savory blend.
- Cheddar Cheese – Keto cheddar cheese balls are added to finalize the flavor for this delicious savory cheddar macadamia onion keto trail mix recipe. There are a variety of wonderful tasting keto chip substitutes that can be used. However, a link to the specific keto cheddar cheese puffs is included in the recipe below.
Cheddar Macadamia Onion Keto Trail Mix
- Place the macadamia nuts, pistachio nuts, fried onions, and cheddar cheese puffs in a small storage container or resealable bag.
- Then gently shake or stir the ingredients together.
- Enjoy your keto trail mix.
That is all for now. Feel free to try some more of the keto trail mix recipes. or find different keto snacks to make. I hope you enjoy making and eating this simple cheddar macadamia onion keto trail mix recipe.