Keto Pecan Clusters Recipe
This is a simple delicious 2-ingredient keto pecan clusters recipe! The keto caramel pecan clusters are one of my favorite keto chocolate candy recipes. However, this sweet and salty keto pecan clusters recipe is a very close second. With so many health benefits provided, I think we can all use some of the feel good dark chocolate health benefits we get from eating delicious keto chocolate.
A few of the health benefits of eating dark chocolate includes it containing a significant amount of iron and magnesium. Both can make us feel good in different ways especially if we are iron or magnesium deficient.
The health benefits of pecans are quite impressive as well. Pecans are loaded with vitamins and minerals. So, they are almost like taking an all natural multivitamin.
And lastly, the health benefit of coconut oil are very impressive as well. On the keto diet, the main thing of interest is that it is a ketogenic oil. This means that the oil will literally burn some body fat. Another unique property is that it can also help keep you feeling warm in the cooler months.
This keto pecan clusters recipe is made with salted pecans, chocolate, and oil.
- Pecans – You can use salted or unsalted pecan halves. The salted pecan halves provide you with a delightful sweet and salty flavor contrast. However, unsalted pecan halves will provide you with a really healthy low sodium keto snack that is very tasty as well.
- Chocolate – Sugar free dark chocolate chips were used in this particular keto chocolate candy recipe. However, you can use a sugar free milk chocolate chips, sugar free salted caramel chocolate chips, or even sugar free pumpkin spice chocolate chips.
- Oil – Organic virgin coconut oil is used to help melt the chocolate for the pecan clusters keto recipe. Since coconut oil is ketogenic, it is an ideal choice for making the keto pecan clusters. However, there are many additional health benefits of eating coconut oil. The one negative is that coconut oil has a low melting point. So, unless you keep your home really cold, you will need to keep the chocolate in the refrigerator. Or, you can use something like a sunflower oil instead.
Keto Pecan Clusters
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 15-20 second intervals until the chocolate chips are melted. Stir the mixture at each interval.
- Once melted, stir the salted pecan halves into the chocolate.
- Then use a spoon to scoop small chocolate pecan clusters onto wax paper.
- When finished, place the keto pecan clusters in the refrigerator to harden.
If you like this keto pecan clusters recipe, you may also like the keto peanut clusters recipe or another one of the keto chocolate candy recipes. You know where to find more keto chocolate candy recipes! This keto pecan clusters recipe is a delightful little keto snack.