Keto Moringa Crackers
These earthy tasting keto moringa crackers have a delicious savory taste! Moringa is a dark green superfood that has a naturally earthy taste. So, the naturally earthy taste of moringa is paired with black pepper and garlic to give these keto moringa crackers a delicious garlicky and smoky flavor. It is hard to say which keto crackers are my favorite, but this one is definitely at the top of my list.
You can eat these keto moringa crackers straight out of oven once they have time to cool. However, they also go well with cheese, deli meat, canned meat, meat salad, or soup. So, let’s get to the ingredients used to make this deliciously unique keto moringa crackers recipe!
These yummy keto moringa crackers are made with almond flour, moringa powder, black pepper, garlic, olive oil, salt and egg.
- Almond Flour – This is an excellent keto flour substitute that works well for keto cracker recipes.
- Moringa Powder – As mentioned, moringa is a dark green superfood. Therefore, the moringa health benefits are pretty amazing.
- Black Pepper – This pepper is both spicy and smoky. So, it contributes a smoky flavor to these keto moringa crackers.
- Garlic – A powdered garlic is used. So, although not subtle in taste, it does not become the center of attention with these keto moringa crackers.
- Olive Oil – The oil helps the crackers become firm or crisp depending on their thickness if you like.
- Salt – A sea salt is used to completer the flavor of these moringa crackers. A sea salt is used, however a regular iodized salt can also be used.
- Egg – A medium egg is used to bring the recipe together.
You can shape the keto crackers any way that you like. This is relatively large cracker, so 1/4 of a cup only made 3 keto moringa crackers.
- Preheat Oven: 325 degrees
- Then mix the almond flour, moringa powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl.
- Then add the olive oil and egg. Stir well until a dough forms.
- You can use a rolling pin and a cutter to make the crackers or just a rolling pin.
- Either way, you will need to roll the dough until it is about 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Place the crackers on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Then put the crackers in the oven to bake 12-15 minutes.
I hope you enjoy the keto cracker recipes! They go well with meat salads, cheese and other dips in the spring and summer. During the fall and winter months they go well with keto low carb soup recipes! Let me know with what you decide to eat this earthy keto moringa crackers.