Orange Keto Popsicles
These delicious an creamy orange keto popsicles are like keto orange creamsicle popsicles. They are super creamy with a hint of orange and a hint of vanilla making it a creamy delight. So, while these orange keto popsicles may not be a perfect replication of the original orange creamsicle popsicles, for sugar free and homemade, these orange keto popsicles are definitely worth trying. This is especially true if you know that you like orange creamsicle popsicles.
So let’s get to the recipe. They are really easy to make with only a handful of ingredients,
The keto orange creamsicle popsicles or orange keto popsicles are made with coconut milk, orange extract, vanilla extract, sugar free syrup, and food colorants.
- Coconut Milk – The coconut milk used in this recipe is not the kind found in a carton on the dairy aisle. It is a thick and creamy canned coconut milk. This coconut milk is often used to thicken soups and stews in different cultures. So, be sure to use canned coconut milk. I used this canned coconut milk.
- Orange Extract – As an orange keto popsicle, this is the basis for this orange popsicle recipe. So, if you find an extract that you really like, you will enjoy these keto popsicles all the more.
- Vanilla Extract – The orange extract is citrusy with a hint of that orange peel bitterness. Vanilla extract neutralize the hint of bitterness with its vanilla flavor tones.
- Sugar Free Syrup – An original sugar free pancake syrup is used in this recipe. Traditional ice creams often use syrup and/or honey, so this sugar free syrup is a nice tasting sugar free substitute.
- Food Colorants – Red and yellow food colorants are used to make these orange keto popsicles. When mixed with the thick white coconut milk, you end up with a pastel orange color for these dreamy keto orange creamsicle popsicles.
Orange Keto Popsicles
- Start by inserting the popsicle sticks in the popsicle mold. Then, place the mold on something rigid for an easy transfer to the freezer.
- Now place all the ingredients in a container with an easy to pour spout. Stir.
- Stir the mixture well so that all the orange flavoring, sweetener, and colorants are distributed evenly.
- Fill the popsicle molds and place the popsicles in the freezer for 3-6 hours.
I hope you can add these keto popsicles to your low carb meal planner to help you cool off this summer! If you like this keto popsicle recipe, you may also like our cherry keto popsicles, keto lemon popsicles, keto blueberry popsicles, peach mango keto popsicles, cucumber watermelon keto popsicles, strawberry keto popsicles, keto lime popsicles, keto fudge popsicles, pina colada keto popsicles, or kiwi lemon keto popsicles. Let me know how your like these creamy orange keto popsicles or what some of you may call keto orange creamsicle popsicles.