Keto Fudge Popsicles
These creamy keto fudge popsicles remind me of the fudge popsicles that I would beg for at the convenient store when I was a child. Fudge popsicles were my second favorite popsicles. My favorite popsicles were the banana fudge popsicles! As a banana flavored everything fan, they were absolutely delicious. So, I am looking forward to creating a keto banana fudge popsicles recipe soon. But, for now, we can stick with the yummy keto fudge popsicles! They are incredibly simple to make with only a few ingredients that you may already have at home.
These keto fudge popsicles are made with canned coconut milk, cacao powder, vanilla extract, and sugar free syrup. Canned coconut milk is a thick and creamy low carb keto milk. So, the canned coconut milk used for these keto fudge popsicles is not to be confused with the much thinner coconut milk sold in the refrigerator next to the almond milk and dairy milk. I used this canned coconut milk. Cacao powder is simply pure chocolate powder. There are all kinds of brands available nowadays. However, I just stick with the Hershey’s 100% cacao powder. So, in actuality these are delicious Hershey’s flavored keto fudge popsicles! All alone, pure chocolate is strong and bitter like coffee beans, so the vanilla extract is used to incorporate some sweet notes. And last, but not least, sugar free syrup is added to sweeten these keto fudge popsicles.
So, that is about all there is to making these keto popsicles, so I hope you have a chance to add them to your low carb meal planner this summer. On a health benefits note, there a numerous coconut health benefits and dark chocolate health benefits. So, these keto fudge popsicles can literally help you relax and feel good while you are eating them.
Keto Fudge Popsicles
- Insert sticks into popsicle molds,
- Place the mold on something rigid and freezer safe (ie. a large plastic rectangular lid, cookie sheet).
- Now place the coconut milk in large cup.
- Then heat the water in the microwave.
- Add the cacao powder to the hot water and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the cup with the coconut milk.
- Now, add the vanilla extract and sugar free syrup.
- Stir the mixture together well and then pour it into the popsicle molds.
- Place the keto fudge popsicles in the freezer for 3-6 hours until frozen.
If you like these keto popsicles you may also like the keto blueberry popsicles, peach mango keto popsicles, cucumber watermelon keto popsicles, strawberry keto popsicles, keto lime popsicles, keto lemon popsicles, pina colada keto popsicles, or kiwi lemon keto popsicles. Let me know how you enjoyed the keto fudge popsicles!