Keto Pumpkin Donuts
In my humble and biased opinion, keto pumpkin donuts are a must have for fall! As some of you know, fall is my favorite time of year. This is likely because I know the even cooler months of winter are generally coming next. When fall arrives, the cool air energizes and invigorates me to stay even more productive. So, these delectable little keto pumpkin donuts are the perfect snack to help me and hopefully you stay productive this fall.
Since, eating too much pumpkin will have a person on the “keto” diet walking a fine line, these are really keto pumpkin spice donuts!
While many people say they like pumpkin, in reality it is the pumpkin spice that draws one back year after year looking for pumpkin everything. Well, for years, I too was guilty of saying that I like pumpkin, when in reality, it is the pumpkin spice that most people really like! After learning some of the health benefits of pumpkin spice, you will discover that besides the great aroma, pumpkin spice has warming properties that make it an excellent fall and winter treat. I am definitely one of those pumpkin spice everything kind of people. With that said, however, this year’s fall magazine has a very interesting twist.
Okay, so enough about the spice, let’s get to the keto pumpkin donuts!
Keto Pumpkin Donuts
- 1 tbsp. Lily’s Sugar-Free White Chocolate Chips (optional)
- 2 tsp. Sugar-Free Vanilla Coffee Creamer (optional)
- Preheat oven: 350 degrees
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Using a separate larger bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients together.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Stir until all the wet ingredients and dry ingredients are blended together.
- Spray the rubber molds with an oil and then pour batter into each mold (optional).
- Place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before trying to remove the keto pumpkin donuts.
- Use a small microwave safe dish to add the sugar-free white chocolate chips and sugar-free coffee creamer.
- Microwave for 20 – 30 seconds. Stir until all the chips are melted and blended into the creamer.
- Allow time for the glaze to thicken to a thin syrup-like consistency and then drizzle it over the keto pumpkin donuts.
- Repeat as necessary.
The food options for a low carb, keto, and diabetic diet have come a long way in a relatively short period of time. When I started a strict low carb diet in 2011, decent low carb dessert recipes were unheard of. So, I hope you all like these keto pumpkin donuts. You may also like the keto lemon donuts, keto strawberry donuts, and keto chocolate donuts. Please like, subscribe and share! And let me know what you think you will enjoy eating with these keto pumpkin donuts!