Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy Bears With Mother
These apple cider vinegar gummy bears with mother are sugar-free and super yummy! While they may turn out looking like the “little black dress” of gummy bears, they are a delicious dark purple grape flavor! When you combine the delicious flavor of grape with the pleasantly sour taste of apple cider vinegar, you have a really tasty sugar-free, diabetic, low carb, keto gummy bear! With all that said, these homemade apple cider vinegar gummy bears with mother are actually quite good for you in multiple ways. However, you would never guess by the taste!
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
An apple cider vinegar gummies recipe is one of the healthiest things you can supplement your diet with. In fact, you can actually buy apple cider vinegar gummy bears online. It helps improve digestion, increase energy, regulate blood sugar, lower blood pressure, destroy harmful bacteria and boost the immune system! However, there are even more health benefits of apple cider vinegar. While drinking it alone can be hard to palate (and not recommended), these apple cider vinegar gummy bears with mother make it really easy!
Another one of the benefits of apple cider vinegar gummies is that they contain collagen. This is a type of protein that is beneficial for people on a diet for weight loss because it improves the elasticity of your skin. Collagen works best when combined with the health benefits of vitamin C to help keep your skin, hair, nails, joints, and teeth strong. Therefore, you may also want to try some more of our homemade gummy bears like our sugar-free sour green apple gummies, sugar-free pink starburst gummies, keto gummy bears or keto gummy worms. We even have a magnesium calming gummy bear to help take the edge off your mood. If interested, you can learn more about collagen and what it does. But, let’s get to this apple cider vinegar gummies recipe.
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy Bears with Mother
Time: 20 Mins | Makes: 30-40 Bears
- 3 tbsp. Unflavored Gelatin (Knox Gelatin, Vital Protein)
- 1 Sugar-Free Hawaiian Punch Wild Purple Splash On-The-Go Drink Mix (These are about $1 at most local grocery stores.)
- 4 tbsp. Bottled Water
- 1 tbsp. Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother
- Gummy Bear Mold & Dropper ( I used this one.), 2 small microwave safe bowls/cups, spoon
- First, prepare your gummy candy molds and dropper for quick use.
- Then, mix the unflavored gelatin and one packet of the drink mix together in one of the cups or bowls.
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of water to one of the cups or bowls. Microwave for about 20 seconds.
- While the water is heating in the microwave, add the remaining two tablespoons of water and one tablespoon of vinegar to the powdered mixture. Stir until all the powder is damp.
- Finally, add the hot water and stir well until all the gelatin dissolves. Reheat for 5 seconds or so (as needed) to get the liquid mixture smooth.
- Use your gummy bear dropper to fill the gummy candy molds.
- Let set until firm.
If your room is really cool, you will quickly notice that the apple cider vinegar gummy will set quickly. In contrast, if your room is really warm for some reason, the gummy candy may need refrigeration in order to set properly. I typically refrigerate my homemade gummy bears after they are unmolded for storage up to 3 days.
I absolutely loved the taste of these sweet and sour grape flavored apple cider vinegar gummy bears with mother. Fortunately, the homemade gummy bears are cheap enough all at once. Plus, one tablespoon apple cider vinegar with mother is the typically the recommended amount to drink with water. So, the entire batch of sugar-free apple cider vinegar gummy bears with mother are fair game!