Cheap Keto Snacks To Buy In Bulk
I am excited to share a list of some of my favorite cheap keto snacks to buy! While some people have the luxury of taking a low carb diet “break” that is not an option for many. Then too, some of you are on a low carb diet to reverse type 2 diabetes, so I know some of you are looking for cheap keto snacks to buy as well! So, Low Carb Diet Life recently partnered with Dollar Tree to help provide you with some nice budget-friendly keto options like this list of cheap keto snacks to buy.
- order everything online for $1
- get it delivered to your door, or
- pick it up from the store for free
- stock up on some of your favorite keto snacks
- order in bulk without an annual membership fee
- Minimum order quantities.*
*If bulk orders are not for you, you may be more interested in our online keto store.
FTC Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, therefore I will be compensated a small amount at no additional cost to you if you make a purchase after clicking on one of my links.
Protein is a low carb food that is responsible for keeping your hair, nails, skin and many other things healthy. So, do not cut yourself short on protein when you are looking for cheap keto snacks to buy. The ones listed below in this category are complete proteins. Meaning that they contain ALL the different kinds of proteins required by the body.
The Carolina Country Snacks Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds are my favorite ready-to-eat pork rinds! They are not too dry, nor are they greasy and they have less salt than others. Both Jack Links and Slim Jim are good beef jerky brands. However, I prefer the ButterBall Tender Cuts Cracked Black Pepper Turkey Jerky because they are tender and easier to chew.
- Carolina Country Snacks Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds
- ButterBall Tender Cuts Cracked Black Pepper Turkey Jerky
- Giant Slim Jim Smoked Snack Stick
- Jack Links Teriyaki Beef Jerky
- Jack Links Original Beef Jerky
Healthy Fats (Nuts)
If you know me personally, you know that I am a huge fan of eating this kind of healthy fat. Nuts are very satisfying and can be easily stored or carried with you on-the-go. During hurricane Harvey, I discovered the benefits of having a nice combination of nuts around to help keep myself full. Nuts are also a good source of vitamins, minerals, fibers and proteins. However, since they are incomplete proteins, you must eat the right combination of nuts to get all of your proteins. So keep these on your list of cheap keto snacks to buy.
- Island Choice Mixed Nuts
- Island Choice Sunflower Seeds
- Island Choice Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Island Choice Roasted & Salted Cashew Pieces
- Wonderful Roasted & Salt Pistachios
- Wonderful Salt & Pepper Pistachios
- Wonderful Sweet Chili Flavored Pistachios
- Wonderful No Shell Pistachios
- Emeralds Roasted & Salted Cashews
- Emeralds Jalapeño-Flavored Cashews
- Emeralds Sriracha-Flavored Cashews
- Emeralds Salt & Pepper-Flavored Cashews
- Planter’s Original Salted Peanuts
- Hampton Farms Salted Roasted Peanuts
I have not had the opportunity to try all of the sugar-free candies. However, some of them are regularly on my list of cheap keto snacks to buy. Nevertheless, I have tried the Atkinson, Werther’s Original, and Russell Stover’s sugar-free candy. The Atkinson Crunchy SF Peanut Butter Bars taste just like the original candies. And, of course, the sugar-free Werther’s Original brand is a winner too. Russell Stover’s chocolates are the ones I enjoy most often. To me, they all taste like the real thing with no fake sugar aftertaste. Another thing that I like about these is the portion-control sized bags for these cheap keto snacks!
- Atkinson Crunchy SF Peanut Butter Bars
- Werther’s Original SF Chewy Caramels
- Werther’s Original SF Caramel Coffee Candy
- Werther’s Original SF Hard Candies
- Russell Stover’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Mint Patties
- Russell Stover’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Coconut
- Coastal Bay SF Butterscotch-Flavored Hard Candy
- Coastal Bay SF Starlight Peppermints
- Coastal Bay SF Starlight Spearmint
- Coastal Bay SF Lemon-Flavored Hard Candies
- Coastal Bay SF Fruit Medley Hard Candies
Sugar-Free Drink Mixes
I often use these sugar-free drink mix packets to make some of my favorite cheap keto snacks – homemade gummy bears! However, I use them to flavor my water as well. So, these are something that I can easily stock up on and be confident that they will be used.
I hope you enjoy this list of keto snack ideas! Hopefully it will help you stay on your keto, low carb, or diabetic diet! Please like, share, and subscribe below. Leave a comment to share some of your favorite cheap keto snacks to buy.