Sugar-Free Starburst Flavored Pink Lemonade Gummies!
These sugar-free starburst flavored pink lemonade gummies are delicious, low carb, keto, diabetic gummy bears! And, they could not be any easier to make. What is more, they are actually good for your teeth, hair, nails, and skin. Plus with my typical powdered vitamin c ingredient, they actually provide a nice boost to the immune system.
So, making sugar-free starburst flavored pink lemonade gummies could be a fun project for you and the kids when they are stuck inside the house. However, after you make them once, you may want to make them again and again – rain or shine. I find them to be incredibly satisfying because when I ate regular Starbust candy, the “all pink” pink lemonade flavored Starbursts were my favorite! With that said, I could have literally inhaled the entire first batch of pink lemonade gummies all by myself!
These pink lemonade gummies are made with gelatin and vitamin c powder. The health benefits of vitamin c are quite impressive. Gelatin is a collagen that requires vitamin c in order to work properly. Therefore, experienced dieters and health enthusiast endeavor to keep some collagen supplements and vitamin c in their diet. These low carb pink lemonade gummies are made with a basic unflavored gelatin. However, if you are interested in a higher quality collagen supplement, I have personally enjoyed using the vital proteins brand. You can learn more about collagen and what it does. Let’s get to this sugar-free pink lemonade gummies recipe!
Pink Lemonade Gummies
- 3 tbsp. Unflavored Gelatin (Knox Gelatin, Vital Protein)
- 1 Single, To-Go Sugar-Free “All Pink” Starburst Drink Mix (You can get this for about $1 at most grocery stores, Alternatively, you can use Wyler’s Light Pink Lemonade (also $1 at most grocery stores.))
- 1/2 tsp. Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Lemon Extract (I used Wilton’s Lemon Extract)
- Gummy Bear Mold & Dropper ( I used this one.)
- 6 Shallow Tbsp. Distilled water
- First, prepare your gummy bear mold(s) and have your dropper handy. You can arrange them on a cookie sheet for an easier transfer to the refrigerator.
- Place all dry ingredients (gelatin, drink mix, vitamin c powder) into a small shallow microwave safe bowl or cup. Stir to blend ingredients together.
- Next, add 3 tablespoons of water to another small microwave safe cup or bowl. Microwave the water for about 30 seconds.
- After starting the microwave, add the remaining wet ingredient (water, lemon oil) to the dry mixture. Stir until the powder is mixed and a paste is formed (it will happen quickly).
- Pour the hot water over the paste and stir until it liquifies. Microwave again as needed in 10-15 second increments. Then, stir until you get all of the lumps out.
- Get your dropper and start filling the molds.
- Stir the liquid mixture gently to minimize foaming and bubbling.
- If the room is cold, the pink lemonade gummies will harden quickly. So, you can either work quickly and reheat as needed, or, you can warm the room a bit while making the homemade gummy bears.
- If you get large bubbles on the back of these pink lemonade gummies, you can always use your dropper to gently suck the bubbles back into the dropper.
- Otherwise, like, share, and subscribe below….
- Have fun making these pink lemonade gummies and attempt to save some for later!