Keto Dirty Rice
If you are following us on Instagram, you know how much I enjoyed this keto dirty rice! Keto dirty rice is very similar in taste to boudain, a southern meat and rice sausage. Since it is primarily rice, I have not eaten it in many years! It is hard to describe the taste, but it is really delicious! In the south, there are entire festivals centered around the flavor of this keto dirty rice.
Keto dirty rice is basically boudain without the sausage casing. Therefore, if you are a southern keto guy or gal, you are in for a real treat. Non-keto dirty rice is generally made with white rice, minced-styled meat, cajun seasonings, spices, and herbs.
This keto dirty rice is made with Full Green Cauliflower Rice, spicy breakfast sausage, fresh cut herbs, and Tony Chacheres “More Spice” seasoning. You can read the complete Full Green Cauli Rice Review. However, I will spoil the review a little by commenting on how convenient, quick and easy it is to cook with this cauliflower rice. I will control the rest of my excitement so you can try this for yourself and read the review!
Prep: 15 Min | Cook: 15 Min | Serves: 4
16 oz. Spicy Pork or Turkey Breakfast Sausage
1 cup Chopped Parsley
2 Diced Green Onions
- Place chopped parsley and diced green onions in a skillet.
- Add the spicy breakfast sausage to the skillet and place it on a burner on the stove.
- Use a spatula to stir the ingredients together making sure it cooks thoroughly. Traditionally speaking, once cooked, the meat should be tiny pieces of meat (about the same size as the cauliflower rice).
- Once the meat is cooked, add 2 bags of the cauliflower rice to the skillet and season to taste with Tony Chacheres “More Spice” Seasoning.
- Since the cauliflower rice is already cooked, you can let the keto dirty rice mixture cook over low heat for about five minutes.
This is a really simple, yet delicious keto dirty rice! You can prepare, cook, and eat this in about 30 minutes. Please be sure to like, share, and comment below. And if you haven’t already, find us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Enjoy this keto dirty rice and look out for our next recipe!