SIMPLE Low Carb Magazine (Fall 2019 Edition)

SIMPLE Low Carb Magazine (Fall 2019 Edition)

The winter and fall weather makes me much more active and alert. In fact, just the thought of cooler weather being around the corner excites me greatly! Because of this, you have a new SIMPLE Low Carb Magazine to peruse! Just like the previous Fall 2018 and Winter 2018 SIMPLE Low Carb Magazine Editions – this edition is currently free!

What’s New?

Remember that the SIMPLE Low Carb Diet Life magazine  is not like flipping through a paper copy of a magazine. If you want to buy something or get more information, simply click on the related buttons located throughout the SIMPLE Low Carb Diet Life magazine.  We added some more arrows and notes to tip you off.

This edition of the Low Carb Diet Life magazine put a bit more focus on Keto Diet Life. So, all you keto low carb dieters are in for a nice little treat! Just scroll below to download your copy of SIMPLE.

Low Carb Magazine

The fall 2019 edition of the Low Carb Diet Life Magazine is exciting! All of our recipes, snacks, and food ideas are low carb and keto-friendly. Therefore, you can peruse this magazine and not worry about landing on one high-carb food temptation after another. Instead, you can sit back, relax and enjoy everything inside the magazine.

What’s Inside

• Yummy Cauliflower Recipes
  • Keto Motivation  & Tips
  • White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Bars (No Bake)
  • Low Carb, Low Potassium Foods
  • The Keto Nut

Conclusion

That is all for now! If you want another free edition, please like, share and subscribe to our blog before you go! You can find and follow our accounts on social media. And feel free to leave us a comment about the low carb magazine.

15 Comments Add yours

1. Interesting! I’ll definitely check it out 😊

Liked by 1 person

2. Tania says:

I discovered cauliflower rice last year and can’t believe I didn’t try it sooner. So good! I also like that you thought of keto recipes for travel. My hubby just lost 50 lbs doing the keto diet! Good content for many! ☺️

Liked by 1 person

1. Lyn says:

Wow! Congratulations on his weight loss success! Yes, for some, a low carb diet is not an option, so it’s good to know what you can actually eat in a place before you go.

3. Kayla says:

Thank you for this. I’ve tried Keto before with little success. I’m planning to try again to loose a bit of weight before the holidays.

– Kayla

Liked by 1 person

1. Lyn says:

We prefer to start you on a basic low carb diet before jumping into a strict keto diet. The keto diet may not even be necessary for some people. It is ideal for people with diabetes and other sugar-related health conditions.

4. JoAnn says:

Cauliflower fried rice sounds interesting. Will have to try it! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Lyn says:

It is surprisingly very much so like the real thing…with only a fraction of the carbs!

Liked by 1 person

5. This is definitely going to come in handy especially now that I am trying to monitor my health and what I eat! Thanks for this!

Liked by 1 person

1. Lyn says:

Absolutely! Enjoy!

6. I am a big fan of the low carb diet, great tips and recipe ideas.

Liked by 1 person

1. Lyn says:

Glad you enjoyed the magazine!

7. TiaBoBia says:

Definitely going to try the White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Bars! Sound great!

Liked by 1 person

1. Lyn says:

They are a quick and easy treat for pumpkin spice fans!

8. Sarah says:

Great Article! Nicely done!

Liked by 1 person