Low Carb Pumpkin Soup Recipe
This lovely savory low carb pumpkin soup recipe is so simple, yet super delicious! And what is more, it fairly “dummy proof”. Even if you do not know how to boil an egg, you can make this low carb pumpkin soup recipe!
After making low carb pumpkin spiced lattes, low carb pumpkin bread, low carb pumpkin donuts, and low carb pumpkin cookies I often end up with multiple cans of leftover pumpkin. Well, not this year! This lovely low carb pumpkin soup recipe had me at the first bite! So simple, yet full of flavor with a creamy texture. Pumpkin spice is definitely one of my favorite fall flavors. However, a savory low carb pumpkin soup recipe like this one is not to be forgotten.
This low carb pumpkin soup recipe starts out with chicken broth. Next, I added pure pumpkin puree, Alfredo sauce, onion powder and minced garlic. And voila ! You have a thick and creamy delicious low carb pumpkin soup recipe in about 5 minutes.
Serves: 1 | Prep: 5 Mins
- 1 C. 100% Pumpkin Puree
- 1 C. Chicken Broth (Unsalted Chicken Broth)
- 1/2 C. Alfredo Cheese Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/8 Tsp. Onion Powder
- Green Onions (Optional Garnish)
- First, prepare your chicken broth. I used a basic bouillon cube. However, pre-prepared chicken broth should work all the same as long as you bring it to a boil.
- Next, add the pumpkin puree, Alfredo cheese sauce, minced garlic and onion powder into the small pot of chicken broth.
- Stir the ingredients together and bring to a light boil over medium-low heat.
- Pour into a soup bowl and top with a swirl of Alfredo sauce and chopped green onions.
I hope you all enjoy this lovely low carb pumpkin soup recipe this fall! I hope to make more pumpkin soup recipes using my leftover cans of pumpkin. Please like, follow, and share on social media. If you are completely new to a low carb diet, be sure to check out our online keto store and resources page. Let us know what you think of this super easy low carb pumpkin soup recipe!