Broccoli Omelette Recipe For Your Keto Low Carb Breakfast!
This broccoli omelette recipe is a great addition to your healthy keto low carb breakfast. Broccoli is high in many nutrients, including calcium, fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, iron, and potassium. With the addition of broccoli, you can increase your fiber and thereby lower your blood pressure and blood sugar. With the added cheese you can strengthen your bones, hair, and teeth. So, this really is a delicious, yet healthy low carb broccoli omelette recipe for people on a low carb diet, keto diet, or type 2 diabetes diet.
With that said, let’s get to this super easy microwave broccoli omelette recipe. I prefer making microwave omelette recipes because they are super-easy to make, super-easy to clean up, and ready to take with you for a quick low carb breakfast on-the-go.
I only used one large egg for this omelette recipe. However, you can easily double, triple, or quadruple this broccoli omelette recipe according to your daily calorie needs. I personally used some leftover broccoli florets from an Asian broccoli shrimp dish that I had for dinner the night before. You can do something similar or pre-cook a few pieces of frozen broccoli florets in the microwave. Drain the excess water and pat them dry as needed.
Broccoli Omelette Recipe
- Get an appropriate sized rectangular microwave safe dish. (I used one like this.)
- Crack open the eggs and put it directly into your microwave safe dish.
- Add sea salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to the same bowl. Gently whisk with a fork.
- Add the precooked broccoli florets to the egg mixture. Stir gently.
- Microwave this broccoli omelette for 1 – 2 minutes until cooked.
- Top with shredded mild cheddar cheese and head for the door.
- Alternatively: Remove the broccoli omelette from the dish and cut in two halves. Arrange them on a plate and add the cheese.
That is all for now! Please like, share, and pin our post using the buttons below. You are also invited to get social with us! Leave a comment below to let us know how you like this easy broccoli omelette recipe for your keto low carb breakfast!