Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Options
The following healthy low carb breakfast options are divided into (1) Keto Low Carb Breakfast Options and (2) Traditional Low Carb Breakfast Options. Following a low carb diet is not the same as following the keto low carb diet. Therefore, I will briefly explain some of the differences before listing different healthy low carb breakfast options.
The Keto Difference
The Keto diet is indeed a low carb diet. In fact, it is a very strict low carb diet that puts the body in a state of ketosis. Because of this, keto dieters are allowed to eat a larger portion of healthy fats and continue losing or maintaining their weight. In contrast, a traditional low carb diet can vary greatly in the number of carbs a person may decide to eat. So, most will eat a normal amount of fats while decreasing the number of carbs eaten. In this way, the body does not enter ketosis (burning fat for energy), it continues to burn carbs and some fat for energy.
Because of this, healthy low carb breakfast options for the keto low carb diet are sugar-free and higher in fats. So, a low carb diet eater can eat keto foods in moderation. I eat delicious keto meals for one meal a day as a low carb dieter to prevent any weight gain. So, without further ado, let’s get to the lists.
Top 12 Keto Ideas
- Keto Oatmeal (Delicious Keto Breakfast Cookbook)
- Raw Keto Breakfast Granola Bars (They are so yummy!)
- Keto Chocolate Donuts (Yes, they are healthy!)
- Keto Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit (Use turkey sausage & egg whites.)
- Keto Turkey Sausage Kolache
- Keto Moringa Latte (Delicious & Healthy!)
- Turmeric Chai Latte (A must try in the winter!)
- Boiled Eggs & Avocado (Remove the yolk to reduce the cholesterol)
- Egg White Omelettes & Berries
- Greek Yogurt (Make sure it is low carb.)
- Grilled Salmon & Strawberries
- Tuna Salad & Pickles
- Boiled Eggs & Cheese Stick
Additional Healthy Low Carb Breakfast Options:
So, a low carb diet eater can eat any of the things listed above as a healthy low carb breakfast option. Therefore, this list is just a few extra things that you can eat regularly on a low carb diet.
- Cottage Cheese & Fruit
- Half a Grapefruit & Almonds
- Green Apple & Handful of Nuts
- Low Carb Granola Bars
If you are new to a low carb diet life, you may be interested in our 30 – Day Weight Loss Coaching Program!. It is book that coaches you over the next 30 days. Do you think that you may need more help and motivation? You may be interested in our Personal Weight Loss Coaching Program. You can follow us on social media and join our low carb diet support group for beginners! That is all for now! I hope you enjoy our list of healthy low carb breakfast options!