Low Carb Pumpkin Waffles – Keto Breakfast For Fall!
Low carb pumpkin waffles will be a delightful keto breakfast this fall! With it’s sweet and spicy warm earthy tones, pumpkin spice is the flavor of fall. Do you know that pumpkin spice is actually good for your healthy?!
Pumpkin spice provides an array of health benefits because it is a spicy combination of: (1) ginger, (2) cinnamon, (3) nutmeg, and (4) allspice. You can find a link below that shares an overview of some of the health benefits of pumpkin spice.
With that said, these delicious low carb pumpkin waffles not only scream fall, but are a real treat for the palate. They are delicious all by themselves, but when topped with a little butter and sugar-free syrup, the taste is amazing.
I made these low carb pumpkin waffles with almond flour, pumpkin spice, pumpkin, fat free cream cheese, and sugar-free vanilla coffee creamer. It is not quite fall yet, so the pumpkin creamer has not hit the shelf. Otherwise, I would have used a sugar-free pumpkin spice creamer instead.
These low carb pumpkin waffles are sweetened with monk fruit (and the coffee creamer).
Low Carb Pumpkin Waffles
- Mix the dry ingredients (almond flour, baking powder, monk fruit, pumpkin spice, ground flax seed) together in a medium bowl.
- Melt the cream cheese and salted butter in the microwave.
- Add the pumpkin puree to the melted cream cheese and butter. Then stir the mixture until all lumps are removed.
- Next, add the pumpkin mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Then add the remaining wet ingredients (egg, water, sugar-free vanilla coffee creamer) and stir until smooth.
- Turn the Belgian Waffle Maker on high and wait for it to warm.
- When ready, spray waffle maker with oil and then pour the low carb pumpkin waffles mixture into the iron.
- Waffles cook quickly, so be ready to carefully remove the waffle in about 2 minutes.
To me, these low carb pumpkin waffles are like a dessert! So, I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do this fall. Please follow, like, and share us on social media! Learn more about the health benefits of pumpkin spice here. Let us know how you enjoy this low carb pumpkin waffles keto breakfast.