Keto Breakfast Wrap With Minced Breakfast Sausage, Onion, Pepper & Fresh Roma
The keto breakfast wrap is a delicious way to start the day. It is pretty easy to make and very filling! This keto breakfast wrap is made with only a few simple ingredients! Simply combine eggs, mild cheddar cheese, and sea salt to make this wrap. Then, fill it the way you want.
I filled this keto breakfast wrap with cooked ground turkey breakfast sausage. However, you can use cooked ground pork breakfast sausage as well. Eggs and most meats are both low carb and high protein. Therefore, if you are monitoring your protein intake on a keto diet, simply sauteed some fresh spinach and mushrooms to fill your keto breakfast wrap.
Once the main ingredients are decided on for this keto breakfast wrap, add some of your favorite breakfast wrap ingredients. I added fresh sauteed yellow onions, green bell peppers, and Roma tomatoes! This is already one of my favorite combinations, so at this point I was personally already ready to eat.
So, let’s get to the recipe and instructions.
Keto Breakfast Wrap!
2 Small Eggs
2 Tbsp. Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
Salt & Pepper
1/2 c. Cooked Ground Turkey
1/4 c. Chopped Green Bell Pepper
1/8 c. Chopped Yellow Onion
1/4 c. Diced Roma Tomato
Mild Guacamole Sauce
- Use a fork to mix egg whites and yolks together. Then, stir the shredded cheese and a little salt into the mix.
- Add a cooking oil of your choice to a medium skillet (i used organic virgin coconut oil).
- Let the skillet heat over a medium-high setting for about one minute.
- Pour in the egg and cheese mixture.
- Let cook until you see bubble form on top.
- Use a spatula to flip the keto breakfast wrap.
- I cooked the entire 8 oz. roll of turkey breakfast sausage in a skillet until the meat was cooked well.
- Next, I removed the meat and sauteed the onions and bell peppers separately. However, you can skip this step and add it to the meat if you prefer.
- Dice your tomatoes and layer the ingredients in your wrap.
- Add the guacamole sauce and enjoy!
As stated earlier, I could have enjoyed this keto breakfast wrap with only the yellow onions, green bell peppers, and Roma tomatoes. However, I had a new jar of mild guacamole sauce sitting in the fridge. So, I added some of the sauce to the keto breakfast wrap and what a unique flavor enhancer it proved to be! I may make the next keto breakfast wrap with fresh avocado, cilantro, and jalapeno pepper.