Cutting Carbs to Lose Weight
Cutting carbs to lose weight is one of the most effective ways to Lose Weight & Keep It Off! Carbs are our body’s primary source of fuel for the body. Therefore, most carbs are extremely palatable and are found in an abundance in many of the foods we eat. Between the taste and quantity, it can be very easy to over-indulge on carbs.
In the United States, we live a more sedentary lifestyle. Instead of walking uphill to work, we sit in a car, cab, train or trolley to get to work. And now, we do not even have to walk around to get our own groceries – we have delivery and curb-side pickup. Because of this, it is extremely easy to eat way more carbs than our body actually needs for energy. And the end result shows up on the scale. Therefore, cutting carbs to lose weight is an ideal way to lose weight and keep it off. And, what is more, there are many low carb diet health benefits!
Low Carb Diet Health Benefits:
- Reduce Your Risk of Diabetes – excess carbohydrates can contribute to high-blood sugar. So, when you are cutting carbs to lose weight, your body will need less insulin to keep your blood sugar levels regulated. In this way, you reduce the load on your pancreas and thereby reduce your risk of getting diabetes.
- Reduce Your Risk of Certain Cancers – many people do not know that most cancers feed on sugar! So, when we eat excess carbohydrates, it can feed certain cancers.
- Prevent Yeast Overgrowth (Candida) – yeast is also a sugar/carb-loving growth. Therefore, cutting carbs to lose weight can help eliminate and prevent candida.
- Increased Energy – bacteria, yeast, viruses, and cancers all feed on sugar. So, cutting carbs to lose weight will allow your body to rid itself of excess toxins that make us feel sluggish. Therefore, after being on a low carb diet, people often experience and increase in energy after the mild detox phase.
- Improved Mental Clarity – with an increase in energy, mental alertness follows. Therefore, cutting carbs to lose weight can also improve your mental clarity.
The body can be a bit temperamental when you make drastic changes to your diet. So, when you are cutting carbs to lose weight, it is beneficial to use a systematic approach as outlined in the 30-Day Coaching Guide: LOSE WEIGHT & KEEP IT OFF! The book educates you about carbs while assisting you with small dietary changes each day. In this way, you can reduce and/or prevent some of the side effects while you are cutting carbs to lose weight.
When you start drastically cutting carbs to lose weight, your body may enter a state of ketosis. The 30-Day Coaching Guide is designed to PREVENT or minimize the side effects. Ketosis can result in significant side effects. These are some of the more drastic side effects that are common with a strict keto diet (extremely low carb diet).
- Halitosis (Bad Breath)
- Leg Cramps
- Hair Loss
- Heart Palpitations
The 30-Day Coaching Guide: LOSE WEIGHT & KEEP IT OFF! is designed to help your body change gears over a 30-day period to help your body adjust to your cutting carbs to lose weight. You may have a dull headache with a little tiredness when switching to a low carb diet, but the other side effects can certainly be prevented with a more balanced diet.
As outlined, cutting carbs to lose weight is very beneficial. With a little motivation, you can be on your way to eating healthy, losing weight, and feeling good. You will discover that cutting carbs to lose weight works!