Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice Recipe With Chili Lime Flavor
Low carb Mexican cauliflower rice is a great addition to any low carb meal! However, you may find it particularly enjoyable with Cheesy Low Carb Mexican Enchiladas. However, I must admit that I enjoyed the first round of low carb Mexican cauliflower rice so much that I ended up eating it by itself for a light lunch.
I started with a whole head of cauliflower. Therefore, I had to chop the cauliflower into rice-sized pieces. Next, I added cilantro, red bell pepper, cumin, garlic, and cayenne. Then, I sauteed it all together in a skillet after adding a little salt.
And voila! You have low carb Mexican cauliflower rice. When you add fresh lime juice at the end, it can really makes the flavor of this low carb Mexican cauliflower rice pop! So, let’s get to the recipe.
Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice
Serves: 2 | Cook: 10 Mins | Stove: Medium
- 2 c. Riced Cauliflower
- 1/2 c. Chopped Cilantro
- 2 tbsp. Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice (according to your preference)
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1/8 tsp. Cumin
- 1/8 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 tsp. Pinch Paprika
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Chop the cauliflower, red bell pepper, and cilantro into the appropriate sized pieces.
- Toss them into a small skillet with the olive oil. Then, stir to coat the ingredients with oil.
- Next, sprinkle the garlic powder, cumin, paprika, and cayenne pepper over the Mexican cauliflower rice mixture.
- Stir the seasonings into the mixture.
- Then, cook over medium heat until the cauliflower becomes tender.
- And finally, add fresh lime juice. Stir and enjoy.
This is a really nice low carb side dish for a variety of low carb meals like fish, ground beef, or chicken. If you are vegan or on a low carb vegetarian diet, this low carb Mexican cauliflower rice can also be enjoyed by itself.
That is all for now! Learn how to lose weight and keep it off! You can follow us on social media and join our low carb diet support group for beginners! Let us know how you enjoyed this low carb Mexican cauliflower rice recipe!