Low Carb Meatballs With Burger Sauce
Low carb meatballs are a great keto low carb appetizer. However, if you are single, it is an easy way to mix up your low carb dinner routine. And they become even better with our homemade burger sauce! More on this in a bit…
Low carb meatballs can also be good low carb “on-the-go” snacks when you are on the road. Especially when you are on a keto low carb diet and need to strictly monitor your carb intake. Then too, low carb meatballs can be excellent low carb, low sodium snacks when you are on a low carb and low sodium diet. Most beef jerky meats have added sugars and are high in sodium. So, these low carb meatballs are a much healthier snack.
These are probably some of the most basic low carb meatballs you will find. However, they can be jazzed up with any of our Ketogenic Salad Dressing recipes when you are not scarfing them down “on-the-go.” Since these are very simple low carb meatballs, they will go really well with the Burger Sauce for a hamburger taste. Or, you can eat these low carb meatballs with the fresh Avocado Lime sauce. And if you like really spicy foods, the super fresh Spicy Jalapeno sauce is a must try. All of these recipes can be found in our ketogenic salad dressing book.
Low Carb Meatballs
16 oz. Thawed Ground Beef
1/4 C. Unsweetened Ketchup
1-2 Tsp. Seasoning Salt
1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
2 Tsp. Onion Powder
1/4 Tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- Place a medium skillet on the stove.
- Using a medium bowl, place the thawed ground beef inside the bowl.
- Then, sprinkle the ground beef with seasoning salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and onion powder.
- Stir all ingredients together until the seasoning is blended into the meat.
- Next, add ketchup and egg.
- Then, use a spoon to blend the ketchup and eggs into the ground beef.
- Once the ingredients are blended together with a spoon, use clean hands to blend the ground beef even more.
- Now, form the mixture into small round balls. They should be about the width of a sausage.
- Place all of the low carb meatballs in the skillet and cook over low heat.
- Rotate the meatballs every few minutes until cooked completely (inside & out).
- Remove from skillet and enjoy while hot.
I hope you enjoy these low carb meatballs with one of our fresh homemade “sauces”! However, you can eat the low carb meatballs with mustard (shown in picture), no-sugar added ketchup, mayo, or sugar-free barbecue sauce. Please like this page and subscribe to our blog below. Click on the link to start our super easy low carb diet plan program. If you try this recipe, let everyone know how you enjoy the low carb meatballs!