Iced Strawberry Coffee Recipe (Low Carb, Keto-Friendly)
I made the first cup of this low carb strawberry coffee recipe accidentally. Yet, it turned out to be surprisingly creamy and delicious! Therefore, although a strawberry flavored coffee seemed strange to me, I made the second cup intentionally!
Many strawberry coffee drinks later, I decided to share the recipe. With the temperature slowly transitioning, this iced strawberry coffee recipe can put a refreshing twist on your morning cup of coffee. So, I hope that you enjoy this simple iced strawberry coffee recipe.
I froze the coffee in a coffee bean shaped silicone mold. And then made this strawberry coffee recipe with strawberry flavored whey protein powder and unsweetened almond milk. It turned out to be a tasty creamy strawberry coffee recipe. So, let’s get to it.
Iced Strawberry Coffee Recipe
- Once the brewed coffee cools, pour into the coffee bean molds and freeze. You could freeze your leftover brewed coffee from the morning before.
- Using a microwave safe cup, add unsweetened almond milk and sugar-free vanilla coffee creamer.
- Microwave the drink mixture until it is hot.
- Then, add the strawberry whey protein powder.
- Stir until the whey protein powder is blended well.
- Let the drink mixture cool slightly before adding 2-4 iced coffee beans.
That is all there is to making this low carb iced strawberry coffee recipe. You can get a silicone coffee bean mold and keto strawberry whey protein powder online. I have not tried this, but you can likely use a liquid “on-the-go” strawberry flavored low carb protein shake as a good substitute for the whey powder.
Please subscribe via email below to get our latest blog posts. You are also invited to find us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter. Let us know how you enjoy the low carb iced strawberry coffee recipe.