Keto Chicken Spinach Alfredo
This is a delicious keto chicken spinach alfredo recipe! And, of course, it is super easy to make for a low carb meal. Being on a low carb diet is definitely not about starving and depriving yourself. It is about learning which foods you can eat and in the right amount.
This keto chicken spinach alfredo recipe is so simple to make, however, if you served it to friends or family, they would think that it came from a nice Italian restaurant.
I made this yummy keto chicken spinach Alfredo recipe with chicken, fresh spinach, and Alfredo sauce. You can start with thawed raw chicken breast or boneless chicken thighs. Chicken thighs are a fattier and juicier meat. Therefore, the chicken flavor will be more intense.
Especially once you toss a few seasonings, spices and herbs to make it more flavorful. This delicious recipe is a great way to start “Low Carb Diet Challenge for Beginners” .
You can be ready to eat this low carb meal in about 20-30 minutes. So, let’s get started making this keto chicken spinach Alfredo recipe!
Keto Chicken Spinach Alfredo Recipe
- 5 c. Spinach Leaves
- 1 tsp. Garlic (Minced)
- 1/4 c. Water
- Start by seasoning both sides of the meat with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and sea salt.
- Then place the thawed seasoned chicken thighs in a medium skillet with about 1/2 cup of water. Cover with a lid. Cook over medium to low heat.
- Let the meat cook halfway on one side before turning each piece of the meat over to allow the other side to cook.
- Use another skillet to cook the spinach over medium heat. It will cook quickly. So, once cooked, turn burner down to low.
- With the burner on low, you can now add and stir in the sauce ingredients. The sauce will marinade and add flavor to the spinach as it warms slowly.
- Once the meat has finished cooking, add the spinach alfredo sauce mixture. Add a little more water as needed.
- Cover with a lid and let simmer for another 3-5 minutes or so.
- Serve and garnish with dried tomato if you like.
That is all for now! I hope you enjoy this keto chicken spinach Alfredo recipe.