Keto Chicken Spinach Alfredo
This is a delicious keto chicken spinach alfredo recipe! And, of course, it is super easy to make for a low carb meal. Being on a low carb diet is definitely not about starving and depriving yourself. It is about learning which foods you can eat and in the right amount.
This keto chicken spinach alfredo recipe is so simple to make, however, if you served it to friends or family, they would think that it came from a nice Italian restaurant.
I made this yummy keto chicken spinach Alfredo recipe with chicken, fresh spinach, and Alfredo sauce. You can start with thawed raw chicken breast or boneless chicken thighs. Chicken thighs are a fattier and juicier meat. Therefore, the chicken flavor will be more intense.
Especially once you toss a few seasonings, spices and herbs to make it more flavorful. This delicious recipe is a great way to start “The Super Easy Diet Plan” challenge.
You can be ready to eat this low carb meal in about 20-30 minutes. So, let’s get started making this keto chicken spinach Alfredo recipe!
Serves: 4 | Stove: Medium | Time: 25 mins
4 Boneless Chicken Breast or Thighs
Seasoning: Cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoning salt
16 oz. Bag Fresh Spinach Leaves
1 Small Roma Tomato (optional)
1 Tsp. Minced Garlic
1 – 2 C. Alfredo Sauce
- Place thawed chicken in a medium skillet.
- Season both sides of the meat with cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and seasoning salt.
- With chicken breast, add a little water and olive oil to keep the meat from sticking.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and place it on the stove over medium heat.
- Let the meat cook halfway through on one side and then flip each piece of the meat to allow the other side to cook.
- Once the meat is cooked, add fresh spinach, minced garlic, and fresh diced tomato.
- Add a little more water as needed.
- Once the spinach starts to cook down, you can add the Alfredo sauce before stirring to blend the ingredients well.
- Cover with a lid. Let simmer for another five minutes or so until the spinach finishes cooking.
That is all for now! Please enjoy this keto chicken spinach Alfredo recipe.