Chicken Kale Soup Recipe (Keto, Low Carb)
This is an easy keto low carb chicken kale soup recipe! I made a single pot of soup in about an hour. However, I enjoyed this single serving bowl of chicken kale soup recipe so much that I immediately made a larger pot. So, keep in mind that this single serving low carb kale soup recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, or quadrupled to meet your needs.
I kept the chicken kale soup recipe ingredients very basic. But, to make this soup extra flavorful I used a delicious combination of fresh and dried vegetables, herbs, and spices. I used a fresh bag of kale, radish, garlic, onion powder, and cumin. Cumin adds a nice unique flavor to this keto low carb chicken kale soup recipe.
In addition, this chicken kale soup recipe turned out to be a beautiful spring soup. I think it is great when you eat them with fresh radishes because they make a great low carb “potato” substitute. Okay, so let’s get to this chicken kale soup recipe!
Chicken Kale Soup Recipe
2 c. Chopped Kale
3 Small Radishes (sliced)
4 c. Water
1 tbsp. Fat Free Cream Cheese
1 tbsp. Salted Butter
1/2 tsp. Minced Garlic (Jar)
1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 tsp. Cumin
Sea Salt (To Taste)
1 Cooked Chicken Breast
- Season and cook chicken breast. Or use a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken.
- Add kale and water to a pot. Bring to a boil.
- Once the kale starts cooking, add the sliced radishes, cream cheese, butter, garlic, onion and cumin.
- After about 20 minutes, add the cooked chicken along with any juice from the cooked meat into the kale soup mixture.
- Let cook for another 20 minutes until the flavors merge and the kale and radishes are tender.
- Remove from heat. Enjoy this chicken and kale soup recipe while it is hot.
This chicken kale soup recipe is such a tasty warm little treat. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the space provided below. Please subscribe via email below to get our blog posts. You are also invited to pin, like, follow, and share our website on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter. This concludes the low carb chicken kale soup recipe.