Chicken Kale Soup Recipe (Keto, Low Carb)
This is an easy keto low carb chicken kale soup recipe! I made a single pot of soup in about an hour. However, I enjoyed this single serving bowl of chicken kale soup recipe so much that I immediately made a larger pot. So, keep in mind that this single serving low carb kale soup recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, or quadrupled to meet your needs.
I kept the chicken kale soup recipe ingredients very basic. But, to make this soup extra flavorful I used a delicious combination of fresh and dried vegetables, herbs, and spices. I used a fresh bag of kale, radish, garlic, onion powder, and cumin. Cumin adds a nice unique flavor to this keto low carb chicken kale soup recipe.
In addition, this chicken kale soup recipe turned out to be a beautiful spring soup. I think it is great when you eat them with fresh radishes because they make a great low carb “potato” substitute. Okay, so let’s get to this chicken kale soup recipe!
Chicken Kale Soup Recipe
- Season the boneless chicken thighs. Place in a small skillet to cook.
- Add the water to a pot and bring to a boil. Then add the kale and sea salt.
- Once the kale starts cooking, add the sliced radishes, cream cheese, butter, garlic, onion and cumin.
- Once the chicken has finished cooking, add it along with any chicken broth made from cooking meat..
- Let the chicken kale soup cook for another 20 minutes over low heat until the flavors merge and the kale and radishes are both tender.
- Remove the pot from the burner. Enjoy this chicken and kale soup recipe while it is hot.
This chicken kale soup recipe is such a tasty warm little treat. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the space provided below. Please subscribe via email below to get our blog posts. You are also invited to pin, like, follow, and share our website on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter. This concludes the low carb chicken kale soup recipe.