Italian Cheese Spinach Omelette Recipe (Keto, Low Carb)
The Italian cheese spinach omelette is a super-easy low carb breakfast recipe! With Italian cheese and fresh spinach leaves, this omelette recipe is another great way to whip up your eggs for breakfast!
This spinach omelette recipe is delicious! However, the best part is that it is a microwaved spinach omelette recipe. So, you can take it to-go and not have a mess waiting for you to clean up when you get back home.
I made this easy Italian Cheese Spinach Omelette with one egg, a handful of fresh spinach leaves, and a couple of spices. So, all you have to do is toss a few ingredients in a bowl, give it a quick stir, and microwave for about a minute. Then, you will be good to go.
Italian Cheese Spinach Omelette
Serves: 1 | Microwave: 1 Min | Prep: 2 Min
1 Medium Egg
1 Tbsp. + 1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Spinach Leaves
1 tbsp. Italian Cheese Blend
Dash Of Garlic Powder
Dash of Onion Powder
- Add your egg yolk and white into a bowl with one tablespoon of spinach.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, onions, and cheese into the bowl with the egg mixture.
- Then, stir and microwave for about 1 minute.
- Let the spinach omelette cool for a few seconds before removing it from the microwave.
- Top with Italian cheese blend and the remaining fresh spinach leaves.
- You can cover with a lid to take it with you. Or, you can enjoy the spinach omelette recipe while it is hot.
This is an easy on-the-go low carb breakfast recipe. Clearly, this recipe can be doubled, tripled, or quadrupled according to your daily calorie needs. You can learn more about our low carb breakfast bread recipes in the Keto-Friendly Low Carb Breakfast Cookbook.
Please leave your questions and comments below. Subscribe via email below to get our latest blog post. You can also like and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Enjoy the easy Italian Cheese Spinach Omelette Recipe!