Italian Cheese Spinach Omelette Recipe
The Italian cheese spinach omelette is a super-easy low carb breakfast recipe! With Italian cheese and fresh spinach leaves, this omelette recipe is another great way to whip up your eggs for breakfast!
This spinach omelette recipe is delicious! However, the best part is that it is a microwaved spinach omelette recipe. So, you can take it to-go and not have a mess waiting for you to clean up when you get back home.
I made this easy Italian Cheese Spinach Omelette with one egg, a handful of fresh spinach leaves, and a couple of spices. So, all you have to do is toss a few ingredients in a bowl, give it a quick stir, and microwave for about a minute. Then, you will be good to go.
Italian Cheese Spinach Omelette Recipe (Keto, Low Carb)
- Whisk your egg yolks and egg whites in a bowl along with one tablespoon of spinach.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, onions, and cheese into the bowl with the egg mixture.
- Stir and then microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Let the spinach omelette cool for a few seconds before removing from the microwave.
- Top with the shredded cheese and the remaining fresh spinach leaves.
- You can cover with a lid to take it with you. Or, you can enjoy the spinach omelette recipe while it is hot.
This is an easy on-the-go low carb breakfast recipe. This recipe can be doubled, tripled, or quadrupled according to your daily calorie needs. Subscribe via email below to get our latest blog post. You can also like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Hope you enjoy this easy Italian Cheese Spinach Omelette Recipe!