Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe (Keto, Low Carb)
I have to admit that I was surprised by how good this keto low carb cheeseburger pizza recipe turned out. If you are a diabetic or simply on a low carb diet craving a cheeseburger, this can definitely satisfy your taste for eating a cheeseburger! So, cheeseburger fans, this cheeseburger pizza recipe is for you! However, I must admit that I think I like the cheeseburger salad recipe even more. You will have to decide for yourself.
So, this cheeseburger pizza recipe includes everything that you would expect to be on a cheeseburger or hamburger. I have always enjoyed hamburgers with cheese. Therefore, to me, a hamburger with cheese is a cheeseburger. Nevertheless, you can easily add more, use less, or omit ingredients to fit your taste. For this cheeseburger pizza recipe, I used shredded cheddar cheese in the crust.
The low carb cheeseburger pizza recipe includes a ground meat crust, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, mild cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and minced onions. So, let’s make this cheeseburger pizza recipe.
Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe
Oven: 300 | Bake: 15 Minutes | Serves: 2-4
- 1 lb. Thawed Raw Ground Beef (80/20 Blend)
- 1/2 c. Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 c. Low Carb Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 12 inch Deep Dish Pizza Pan ( You will need a deep dish pizza pan like this.)
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Mustard
- 1/4 c. Shredded Lettuce
- 5-6 Tomato Slices (I used 4 cherry tomatoes because it’s what I had.)
- Sliced Dill Pickles ( I sliced half of a pickle spear.)
- 1 tbsp. Finely Minced Onions (optional)
- First, preheat the oven. Then, place the ground beef in a medium mixing bowl. Add ketchup, pink himalayan sea salt, onion powder and shredded cheese. Stir with a spoon and then use your hands to blend the ground meat mixture together well.
- Next, place the ground beef in the center of a deep dish pizza pan. Flatten the ground beef out until it is flat and evenly distributed. Endeavor to fill the entire 12 inches of the pizza pan because the crust will shrink substantially. The deep dish pan is required because the pan will fill with juice.
- Place the pizza crust in the oven for about 15 minutes or until it is thoroughly cooked.
- Wash your hands and the counter well before handling any of the remaining cheeseburger pizza recipe ingredients.
- Once cooked, carefully remove the pizza from the oven. Drain the excess juice and grease from the pan. Alternatively, you can carefully transfer the cooked pizza to another pizza pan or large plate.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Then, spread the cheesy-looking sauce over the warm cheeseburger pizza crust.
- Lastly, top the cheeseburger pizza with lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions and more cheese if you like (but taste it first).
This cheeseburger pizza recipe is delicious and filling! So it is a must try for cheeseburger fans on a diabetic diet, keto diet or low carb diet. Please subscribe via email below to get our latest blog post. You can also like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Let us know how you enjoy this cheeseburger pizza recipe!