Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe (Keto Low Carb)
I have to admit that I was surprised by how good this keto low carb cheeseburger pizza recipe turned out. If you are craving a cheeseburger, this will definitely satisfy your taste for eating a cheeseburger on a low carb diet! So, cheeseburger fans, this cheeseburger pizza recipe is for you!
If you want to add more fiber, you can make the cheeseburger salad recipe instead.
So, the the cheeseburger pizza recipe includes everything that you would expect to be on a cheeseburger or hamburger. I have always enjoyed hamburgers with cheese. Therefore, to me, a hamburger with cheese is a cheeseburger. Nevertheless, you can easily add more, use less, or omit ingredients to fit your taste.
The low carb cheeseburger pizza recipe includes a ground meat crust, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, mild cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and diced pickles. So, let’s make this cheeseburger pizza recipe.
Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe
Oven: 350 | Bake: 8 – 12 Minutes | Serves: 1 – 2
Cheeseburger Crust Recipe:
4 oz. Thawed Raw Ground Meat (seasoned to taste)
Seasoning Salt (to taste)
1/4 Tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
1/8 Tsp. Cayenne Powder (optional)
- After seasoning the thawed ground beef, use your hands to blend the ground meat together well.
- Then, form a round ball with the ground meat and place in the center of a pizza pan.
- Flatten the mixture evenly into a flat circle.
- Place the cheeseburger pizza crust in the oven to bake.
- Once cooked completely, remove the crust from the oven and place in the center of your serving dish.
Cheeseburger Pizza Toppings:
1/2 c. Chopped Iceberg Lettuce
1/2 c. Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
1/4 c. Diced Roma Tomato
1/4 c. Chopped Dill Pickles
1 Tbsp. Ketchup
1 Tbsp. Mustard
1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- Wash hands well before handling any of the cheeseburger pizza recipe toppings.
- Also wash and use a clean counter space to prepare the toppings.
- I started by adding mayonnaise to the cooked hamburger crust.
- Next, I squeezed a ketchup and a mustard on top of the mayonnaise.
- Then, add the mild cheddar cheese. Microwave for 20 seconds or so until the cheese melts.
- Finally, add the lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles.
- Enjoy with a fork while still warm.
So, again this cheeseburger pizza recipe is a must try for cheeseburger fans. Please subscribe via email below to get our blog post. You can like and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Enjoy the cheeseburger pizza recipe!