Healthy Avocado Omelette Recipe
This healthy avocado omelette recipe is so quick, easy, and delicious. In fact, it is one of the low carb breakfast recipes that can be made in the microwave. I have made this avocado omelette recipe for both breakfast and lunch because it is convenient, healthy, and filling.
Since eggs are low carb, they are a really popular keto low carb breakfast food. However, after a while, eating eggs everyday for your low carb breakfast can start to get old. So, you can be creative by making this healthy avocado omelette recipe! Or you can try one of our Low Carb Breakfast Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuits or Ham and Cheese Kolache!
Healthy Avocado Omelette Recipe (Keto, Low Carb)
- Using a small round microwave safe bowl, add eggs, chopped deli meat, jalapenos, tomatoes, cayenne pepper, and a dash of salt.
- Stir until the egg yolks and egg whites are blended with the ingredients.
- Place in microwave for about 1-2 minutes.
- After cooking, you can plate the avocado omelette recipe by placing it on a saucer. If you are in a hurry or not concerned about plating, you can easily cover the dish with a lid and take it to go.
- Either way, top the omelette with fresh cubed avocado and a dash of sea salt to enjoy.
I hope you enjoy this healthy avocado omelette recipe! If so, please come back and hit the like button below! To get delicious keto-friendly low carb breakfast biscuit and bread recipes, you may enjoy our Low Carb Breakfast Cookbook.
You can find out more about the breakfast cookbook. To get more recipes and information from the low carb diet life blog, subscribe below. Please like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. This concludes the avocado omelette recipe.