3 Meat Pizza Recipe (Keto, Low Carb)
When using this almond flour pizza crust recipe, this 3 meat pizza recipe is low carb and keto-friendly. I am a huge fan of pizza, so I make keto low carb pizzas in a variety of different ways. Many of them also happen to be gluten-free as well.
This 3 meat pizza recipe is actually one of the more traditional style pizza topping. And of course, you can really add any meat combination that you like. For example, you could add cooked pork sausage, pepperoni, and chicken or cooked bacon, chicken, and ground beef. The 3 meat pizza recipe combinations are really endless!
This particular 3 meat pizza recipe includes chopped pork sausage, turkey sausage, and chicken. And to add more fiber and flavor, I added fresh chopped green bell pepper and yellow onion. The taste and texture of this pizza turned out to be really good! Of course, you can always omit the bell pepper and onion if they are not your favorite veggies.
Three Meat Pizza Recipe
Oven: 350 | Bake: 5 – 8 minutes | Serves: 1 – 2
1 Small Almond Flour Pizza Crust (recipe)
1 -2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
1/2 c. Shredded Pizza Cheese Combo
1 Cooked Breakfast Sausage (chopped)
1/2 Inch Cooked Turkey Sausage (chopped)
2 tbsp. Cooked Chicken Breast (chopped)
1 tbsp. Green Bell Pepper
1 tbsp. Yellow Onion
- In a skillet, saute the toppings until the meat is warm and the vegetables are slightly cooked. This only takes a few minutes, so you can do this while your pizza crust is in the oven.
- Using a cooked almond flour pizza crust, add your tomato paste.
- Spread the tomato paste evenly into a thin layer.
- Add a thin layer of shredded cheese to cover the tomato paste.
- Next, add all of your pizza toppings evenly except for the remaining cheese.
- Add the remaining cheese.
- Place the 3 meat pizza in the oven to cook.
- Remove from oven and enjoy while warm.
I made this keto low carb 3 meat pizza recipe one night before bed. Since it was late, I ate half for dinner and the other half for breakfast. If I had prepared it earlier in the day, I would have eaten the entire pizza for brunch or made it into a late lunch/early dinner meal since almond flour recipes are very nutrient dense for a traditional low carb diet.
That is all there is to this 3 meat pizza recipe! Enter your email address below to subscribe to the Low Carb Diet Life blog. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for pre-blog post information and more. Thanks for reading! You can leave your comments and questions about this keto low carb 3 meat pizza recipe below.