Sausage Potato Green Bean Soup – Keto Style Recipe
This creamy sausage potato green bean soup – keto style recipe is a delicious way to warm up! It has a creamy and cheesy soup base with plenty of flavor to make you want a second bowl. And, it is really easy to make. Therefore, I really enjoyed making and eating this creamy sausage potato green bean soup! So, what are the ingredients…
You can use whatever cooked sausage link that you prefer in this soup. In fact, I have used a combination of different sausages and like bacon, it is hard to go wrong with sausage. Peeled radishes are used as a potato substitute and thawed frozen green beans are used for the beans. A collagen powder is also added to thicken the soup base. And lastly, an Alfredo cheese sauce is used as the actual soup base. Once the radishes start to cook, you can literally almost toss everything in the pot to finish cooking. So, let’s get to the sausage potato green bean soup – keto style recipe.
Sausage Potato Green Bean Soup Keto Style Recipe
- 3 c. Water
- 1-1/2 c. Cut Radishes
- 1 – 14.5 oz. Can Classic Alfredo
- 1- 12 oz. Bag Cut Green Beans
- 1/4 c. Chopped Yellow Onions
- 1-1/2 c. Sliced Smoke Sausage
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp. Unflavored Gelatin
- Start by washing, peeling, and cutting your radishes. (If you leave the skin on, the water may turn a slightly pink color.)
- Next, place the cut radishes in a small to medium pot with water. Place the pot on the stove top and bring to a boil using a high heat setting. Once the edge of the radishes start to cook, add all of the remaining ingredients except for the gelatin.
- Stir and bring the soup back to a boil. Then, reduce heat and cover with a lid. Stir every 3 – 5 minutes until the green beans and radishes are tender.
- Then, slowly add and stir the gelatin into the sausage potato green bean soup to prevent any clumping.
- Once the gelatin has dissolved, turn off the burner, cover with a lid, and let the soup sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Then, enjoy this creamy sausage potato green bean soup in a bowl while it is still hot.
This creamy sausage potato green bean soup keto style recipe is super easy, right? With so many flavorful ingredients, this sausage potato green bean soup is quite the treat. It is simple to make, but it is not simple in taste! Please like, share, and subscribe below. You can also take time to learn about the health benefits of gelatin. To get more low carb diet recipes, follow us on Instagram and Facebook. That’s all for this creamy sausage potato green bean soup keto style recipe.