Stuffed Garlic Herb Chicken Recipe (Keto-Friendly)
This is an easy keto-friendly stove top prepared stuffed garlic herb chicken recipe. It was initially inspire by some leftover cheese sticks that I had hanging out in my fridge. I enjoy eating a variety of cheeses. However, after eating one of these cheese sticks for a snack, I was a bit puzzled and wondered what I could do with the rest.
I prefer a soft and creamier cheese. So, I found this particular cheese to be unusually firm and rubbery! So, if that is how you prefer your cheese, these cheese sticks will be a great choice for you!
I did not want to throw them away. So, when I discovered that I had a Garlic, Herb, & Wine Marinade sitting on the shelf I decided to make this stuffed garlic herb chicken recipe. The combination of tastes and flavors turned out great! So, I will share the recipe in spite of the cheese never melting. The little round garlic-looking chunks are actually cheese.
Stuffed Garlic Herb Chicken Recipe
4 Chicken Breast or 5-6 Boneless Chicken Thighs
1 Can Tomato & Chili Pepper
1/4 c. Olive Oil
2 Frigo Cheese Sticks (sliced)
- If you are using chicken breast, slice an opening in the side to prepare for adding the cheese and tomato mix.
- Slice the cheese sticks into little circles and open your can of tomato and chili peppers.
- Using a shallow bowl, prepare the garlic herb chicken marinade mix according to the package directions.
- Marinade the chicken on both sides using the mix.
- Next, add the sliced cheese sticks and tomato inside the chicken.
- Arrange the seasoned stuffed garlic herb chicken in a medium or large skillet.
- Add remaining tomato and chili peppers to the skillet.
- Cover skillet with a lid and then place the skillet on the stove with a medium-heat.
- Let the meat cook until it is no longer pink on the inside.
- Remove from heat, let cool and enjoy.
The stuffed garlic herb chicken recipe turned out to be really delicious. However, I will likely add a Parmesan and or mozzarella cheese the next time I make the stuffed garlic herb chicken recipe. But you can add whatever cheese or cheese combinations that you like.
If you would like to get more low carb recipes and ideas, please subscribe below to get notified of our new blog posts. You can also follow us on Instagram and Facebook. Let me know how you end up making your keto-friendly stuffed garlic herb chicken recipe!