Simple Low Carb Chicken Broccoli Soup
This is a super easy low carb chicken broccoli soup recipe! As an on-the-go active low carber, I used leftover rotisserie chicken to make this recipe. After a day or two of eating rotisserie chicken, I am ready to mix things up a bit with some different recipes. Since it is another cold day and I am stuck inside, I made a low carb chicken broccoli soup with a few ingredients that I had on hand.
This recipe is basically chicken and broccoli with a few key seasonings you likely have in the cabinet or fridge. It turned out to be surprisingly delicious and yet so simple. I hope you can enjoy this low carb chicken broccoli soup recipe as well.
Low Carb Broccoli Soup
Stove: Medium-High | Cook: 15-20 minutes | Serves: 2
3 c. Water
1 c. Chopped Chicken
1 c. Frozen Broccoli
1 tsp. Minced Garlic
1/4 c. Sliced Yellow Onions
1/2 tsp. Mediterranean Sea Salt
1 tsp. Cumin
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- Add all of your ingredients to a small pot.
- Place the pot on the stove over medium-high heat.
- Cover with a lid. But you can stir it occasionally while it comes to a light boil.
- After broccoli becomes tender, you can remove it from heat.
- Do a taste test to see if more seasoning is needed to meet your taste.
- Serve this low carb chicken broccoli soup in a bowl.
- Enjoy soup while it is still hot.
You can refrigerate the leftovers for your lunch or dinner. However, that is all there is to this simple low carb broccoli chicken soup recipe. If you are going to try this recipe, please hit the like button. Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook. If you have any questions or comments about the low carb chicken broccoli soup recipe, please feel free to ask in a comment below.