Keto Low Carb Chicken Broccoli Pizza Recipe
This is a delicious and healthy keto low carb chicken broccoli pizza recipe that I actually made for breakfast! I did so because I am semi-stuck inside the house with an unexpected day of babysitting my nephew.
My nephew is currently a really picky eater! He really only prefers to eat sugary junk foods. The only “real” food that I know he eats is chicken, broccoli, and pizza. So, this morning he got this keto low carb chicken broccoli pizza recipe for breakfast. And he actually liked it (so do I)!
So, I am sharing this recipe with you and hope you too enjoy it with your family.
If you are following on Instagram, you already know that I made the crust from a leftover rotisserie chicken. I then used a white sauce instead of a traditional tomato sauce. And finally, I topped it with broccoli florets and a shredded Italian Cheese Blend.
Keto Low Carb Chicken Broccoli Pizza
Oven: 325 degrees | Bake: 15-20 minutes | Serves: 1 -2
1 c. Cooked Chopped Rotisserie Chicken
1 tbsp Shredded Italian Cheese Blend
1/4 c. Frozen Broccoli (Al dente)
1/4 tsp. Tsp Garlic
1/2 tsp. Olive Oil
Dash Mediterranean Sea Salt
1/4 c. Alfredo Sauce
Shredded Italian Cheese Blend
3 Sliced Mediterranean Olives
1 tbsp. Diced Roma Tomato
- Preheat oven.
- Using a leftover cooked rotisserie chicken, slice and then chop the chicken until you have about one cup of finely chopped chicken.
- Add shredded cheese and egg to the chopped chicken. Then, stir ingredients together until a paste-like mixture is formed.
- Using a sheet of parchment paper and baking sheet, shape the mixture into a circle and flatten until the pizza crust is about 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Place chicken pizza crust in preheated oven.
- Next, place broccoli in a small microwave safe dish. Then you can microwave it for about 2 minutes until thawed and semi-cooked.
- Remove broccoli from the microwave and add olive oil, garlic, and sea salt. Stir so that the seasonings can lightly coat and flavor the broccoli.
- Once the crust has finished cooking, remove from the oven.
- Add Alfredo sauce to the chicken pizza crust to make your first chicken broccoli pizza layer.
- Next, add the broccoli, olives, and shredded cheese.
- Top the cheese with diced fresh Roma tomatoes.
- Now place in the oven for 5 – 10 minutes until the cheese melts and the chicken broccoli pizza recipe flavors come together.
That’s all there is to this keto low carb chicken broccoli pizza recipe! Please hit the like button if you intend to try this recipe. Subscribe and follow us on Facebook to get more Low Carb Diet Life blog posts. If you have any thoughts, comments, or questions about this keto low carb chicken broccoli pizza recipe please leave them below!