Keto Low Carb Gummy Bears Recipe
Keto low carb gummy bears are a great way to satisfy your craving for low carb fruit! This is an especially nice treat when you are on a keto low carb diet. In addition, these keto low carb gummy bears are also a great way to boost your collagen and Vitamin C! So, do not be fooled! These cute little child-like low carb gummy bears snacks have a lot of health benefits to offer everyone!
I will elaborate more on the health benefits of gummy bears (collagen) in later posts. And I am sure that many of you will be excited to learn about what collagen does. For now I will just state that the keto low carb gummy bears are really good for your skin and gut health. Especially this keto low carb gummy bears recipe because it has been enhanced with extra vitamin C.
There are many different ways to make low carb gummy bears. So, I have experimented with quite a few. My favorite low carb gummy bears recipe is fresh grapefruit gummy bears! They are refreshing and delicious low carb snacks.
I kept the following keto low carb gummy bears recipe simple and easy by using sugar-free jello and gelatin instead of fresh fruit juice. So, you do not have to worry about squeezing fresh fruit and picking out the seeds. Hopefully, I will be able to add some more healthy low carb gummy bears for you to make.
Keto Low Carb Gummy Bears
1 Tsp. Flavored Sugar-Free Jello
1/4 Tsp. Vitamin C Powder
6 Tsp. Distilled Water
- Arrange your gummy bear molds on a cookie sheet for quick and easy filling.
- Add Jello, Gelatin, and Vitamin C Powder to a small microwave safe dish.
- Stir the powders until they are blended together.
- Add 3 teaspoons of room temperature water to the powder.
- Immediately stir until a thick paste is formed.
- Microwave the other 3 teaspoons of water for about 20 second.
- Pour the hot water over the paste and stir until the mixture dissolve into the liquid.
- Microwave for 5-10 seconds to get any remaining lumps out.
- Use the squeeze dropper to quickly add the low carb gummy bear mix to the gummy bear molds.
- Repeat with the next color or flavor until all your gummy bear molds are filled.
- If the mixture starts getting too sticky while filling the molds, simply microwave the mixture for a few seconds until it thins.
- I then place the entire cookie sheet in the refrigerator to cool. However, you can just set the gummy bear molds aside in a cool area until they get gummy.
I keep these keto low carb gummy bears refrigerated for up to 3 days. They can go bad, so do not make more than you want to eat or share.
If you do not care about making a variety of colors or flavors, you can simplify and amplify the gummy bear making process by using tablespoons of jello, gelatin and water instead of teaspoons. In this way, you can just about fill all of the gummy bear molds with one flavor. You can also add more Vitamin C to give them the semi-tart taste that the original recipe provides.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Subscribe to the Low Carb Diet Life by email to get the health benefits of keto low carb gummy bears! Learn more about Keto Collagen Supplements and What Is Collagen & What Does It Do? I hope you enjoy this keto low carb gummy bear recipe as much as I do.